Chapter 65: Last Night in San Francisco (M)

Hello!!!

Warning: Hardcore Smut Scenes, Read at your own risk.

Chapter 65:

Tiffany was inside the room with the kids and Taeyeon. They are putting the kids to sleep.

"I'm guessing they are banging each other right now!" Tiffany whispered to her husband while carrying her daughter.

"Yah! Don't speak that way, we're with the kids!" Her husband who's carrying Daehan told her.

"Why? Jessi has been planning everything. She even told me that she'll tie Yuri's hand then blow him good if he still ignore her." She said.

"Unnie why will Unnie blow Oppa? Is it Oppa's birthday?" Krystal suddenly asked hearing the other couple's names and the word blow. She thought of it as birthday candles.

Taeyeon glared at his wife and pat Krystal's head. "No baby.. um.. Oppa and Unnie are having a sweet date right now. And um.. Oppa has a love cake that your Unnie will blow." He explained.

Krystal creased her eyebrows as she don't understand anything about love cake.

"What's love cake? Is it a cake with hearts on it?" She asked.

Tiffany leaned down and peck her head. "No baby, it's a large version of a hotdog that has cream pies in it. Unnie loves it and she will blow it good." She explained that made her husband shocked. "And oh! It's end has mushroom and under it has two boiled eggs!"

"What are you talking about?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well, that's the closest explanation to it." She proudly said. Taeyeon wanted to punish his wife for corrupting the little kid's mind but he can't.

"Can Krystal ask Unnie to give me Some?" The little kid asked.

"Oh my god!! No baby.. it's not for you! Oh my gosh!! It's only for girls who is married!! You can't have it until you turn forty okay?" Taeyeon ferociously said shaking his head.

"But Krystal is only six now!" She said pouting then count on her fingers. "Krystal needs to grow up thirty four more before Krystal can blow that special hotdog? Why?" She asked pouting.

Tiffany wanted to laughed at how worried her husband is.

"That's only for adults baby. You'll understand when you are as age as your Unnies. But right now.. you need to sleep so you can grow more." Taeyeon smack his wife's bum before he put Krystal and Daehan to sleep.

---

"Baby, why is there a pole here?" Yuri asked as they entered the room.

He noticed that the room has a romantic vibe with flower petals everywhere. There's also heart shaped colored papers hanging on the ceiling.

Jessica pulled him to sit on a red single sofa. He was baffled at what's happening right now. Jessica leaned down to face him then gave him a chase kiss.

"Do you want to make love with me?" She asked in her low but seductive tone.

Yuri's heart pace rapidly, he tried to kiss her but she keeps on backing away. "Sica.. let's make love now." He whispered.