Chapter 54: Because Tears are overflowing

Hello!!

스토리 팬 너무 감사합니다!!!

Chapter 54:

"Sica.." Yuri cried seeing Jessica who was stoned upon seeing him.

He stepped forward and pulled her by neck to hug her tight. He cried even more as he felt her.

Krystal quickly ran inside to play with the kids leaving the couple on the door.

"Baby i'm so sorry!!" He whispered.

Jessica was clenching her teeth to prevent her from bursting into tears.

She tried so hard to push him and she succeeded. She pushed him off her and closed the door making the kids flinched in surprised and cried.

She ran to her kids and sister and put them on the bed one by one. "Shh. Mommy is here." She cooed.

"Sica!! Sica!!" Yuri called while banging the door.

Krystal was staring at the door, she wanted to open it and let her Oppa come in but she don't know if it's okay with her sister.

"Why Unnie didn't let Yuri Oppa come in?" She asked.

"No baby.. Oppa will go home soon.. Just let him, he'll leave soon." Jessica told her.

Krystal then stood up and ran to the door, as Jessica followed her sister to stop her but it's too late, the little already opened it wide letting Yuri come in.

"Baby~" Yuri called. "I'm so sorry." Yuri then kneeled down in front of her and beg.

"Please baby, i know what I did was so wrong, I am so stupid. Everything is my fault. I shouldn't have believed other people than you. I'm sorry." He said crying.

"Dada.. Dada." The kids were mumbling. Krystal went to the bed and hugged them.

Jessica went near him. "Get up! Get up Kwon Yuri! Even if you kneel there all night you will never change the fact that the kids were abused by your woman!" She said in a whispering tone. It's not right to fight in front of the kids but there's no way but inside the suite.

Yuri shake his head. "No baby. Hyuna isn't my woman.. we never had a relationship, i never touched her. I never looked at her the same way i look at you!" He hugged her by the waist leaning his head on her stomach.

"I never loved anyone but you Sica. I love you so much! I told you, you are my life! How can I live it without you!"

Jessica wasn't saying anything and just kept quiet. She wanted stop Yuri and tell him to go home but she also want to see him.

"I'm sorry Sica.. i know i made a tremendous mistake.. and I can't take everything back.. but please let me be a father to the kids and a better husband to you! Please! I don't want a divorce baby. I love you so much."

Jessica was surprised to hear about divorce. She never brought out the Divorce to him. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

Yuri sobbed. "Krystal told me you want a divorce. Please baby.. if I had mistakes, i promise i will change it, but no Divorce involve baby.. I can't live my life without you." He pleaded.

Jessica sighed. They can't talk like this, Yuri is highly emotional right now, and the kids need to eat.

She leaned down and cupped his face. "Yul, i think you should go now." She said.

Yuri creased his eyebrows. "No baby. I will stay here and look after you." He said. He don't want to keep his eyes off them, afraid that they will slip away again.