Chapter 15: Surprise Announcement!!

Chapter 15:

Jessica woke up without Yuri beside Her, She looked at the side table and found a small paper with Yuri's hand written message on it.

"Good Morning, My Beautiful Princess,

Your Prince had to go because of My early call time, don't be sad, My Baby I will go home with Krystal. Don't miss Me too much, okay?

Love,
Your Seobang

Ps.
I cooked You some breakfast and bought You some flowers, hope it will make Your day brighter.

Jessica went to Her office with the stupid smile on Her face. Yuri can definitely make Her day so good.

"Good Morning, Miss Jung." IU greeted her.

"Good morning, IU!"

"What happened to her?" IU thought.

She plopped down on Her swivel chair as She opened Her laptop and started working.

She was working happily that She didn't notice the time was running so fast. A knock on the door broke Her trance.

"Delivery, Miss Jung." Her secretary entered with a bouquet if flowers in hand.

"Ow. Who gave this?"

"Who do You have in mind, Miss Jung?"

"Nothing IU, You may go now. Thank You by the way."

She smelled the flowers and found a note inside.

"Flowers for my most beautiful Princess. Hope this could make you happier.

I miss you!

Love,
Kwon Seobang"

Jessica's heart wants to flip out of Her chest due to happiness. She took out Her phone and called Yuri.

"I knew You'll call." Yuri answered immediately.

"Yah! Why are You giving Me lots of flowers today?" She's twirling Her hair like a fangirl.

"I just wanna make You smile, Baby. I miss You." Yuri said on the other line.

She bit Her lip to stop Herself from squealing, Yuri's effect is too much.

"Stop acting cute, it makes Me want to see You."

"Should I go Home? I really miss You."

She's blushing, Yuri knows how to make Her Heart explode in happiness.

"No, finish Your filming and We'll see each other later." She said trying to compose Herself.

"Okay then, see You later, Baby. Kiss, Kiss."

"You're so cute. Bye Seobang. Mwah!" She stared at Her phone looking at Yuri's name while smiling.

"Seems like My Unnie's happy." Someone barge into Her office, She didn't noticed because She's spacing out again. "Yah Unnie. Is that Yuri Oppa's effect?"

"Huh? Oh Nicole, You're back finally!"

"Yeah, I missed You guys. I heard You went to Paris."

"Yeah, a lot of things happened in Paris."

"I know, Unnie."

"How did You know?"

"Hyoyeon told Me, He can never lie to Me."

"You're lucky to have Hyoyeon, Nic."

"I know. And I think Yuri Oppa is blessed to have You." Jessica blushed at Her Cousin's statement. "Is He staying in the apartment?"