Chapter 22: Baby Reveal (M)

Chapter 22:

The Couple went Home together. They were greeted by a dark and quiet House. They walked to the door and saw a Congratulatory Message from the whole Family.

Yuri showered first and now He's waiting for Jessica to finish, He was reading a book not to get bored. He roam His eyes to the whole room and notice something hanging on the door.

He stand up to look at it and read the framed message.

COMING EARLY NEXT YEAR!
(That's when Mommy said I'm due)

I'LL MAKE MY DEBUT IN THIS WORLD...And I can't wait to meet You!

(SURPRISE) - Yulsic

He creased His eyebrows with another riddle then shake His Head. Now that Jessica and Him are engaged, They can try to give Them a baby but He don't want to put a pressure on Him and His Love, if the Baby comes then They are Blessed but if not it's still fine.

"Yul?" He heard His fiancée, He turned to Her and saw Her brushing Her damp hair. He smiled as He walked up to Her holding Her by the Waist.

"You look lovely as ever, My Love." He sweetly told Her kissing Her Head.

Jessica held Him on the Arm, caressing it. "Are You troubled?" Jessica asked seeing His eyes in confused state.

Yuri sighed and He sat down on the bed. He can't keep anything to Jessica cause She has a sharp instinct.

Jessica was getting guilty for all the things They planned. She took His hands and put it back on Her waist, Standing in front of Her fiancé. She cupped His face and made Him look at Her. "I love You, Babe." Jessica confessed.

"I love You more. I can't wait to spend the rest of My life with You." He whispered while His hands traveled down to Her thighs and caress it. "Krystal is not here tonight. We can love each other all night."

He smirked when He saw Her Breathing hitched. He pulled Jessica to straddle His lap and caressed the side of Her breast. Jessica was wearing a thin night gown that can easily ripped on the front.

Jessica's heart was beating crazily. She's feeling hot and bothered by His touch that She really missed. "You are so sexy, Baby." He mumbled as His lips was tracing Her neck. Jessica's mind went off as She felt his hot breath tickling Her Collarbone. "I can't wait to make You feel how much I love You." His hand snaked its way to Her clothed breast and squeezed it hard, making Her moan out loud.

"I want to hear you scream My name when I make love to You, Baby. But I don't want Them to hear it." Jessica kissed Him on the lips passionately, She can't wait anymore.

"Don't worry all the rooms are sound proof, Baby." She informed Him panting. "Please rip My nighties off Me. And love Me now."

Yuri did as He was told. Ripping Her nighties off Her revealing Her growing Breasts. Yuri was biting His lips to stop Himself from drooling. "Go for it, Seobang. I want to feel Your tongue on Me.ugh!" Jessica moaned sexily as Yuri immediately captured Her erect bud.

His left hand was massaging Her other mound, pinching the nipple a little that made Her squirm in delight.

She throw Her head backwards as Yuri was sucking and nipping Her swollen breast. She hooked Her arms around His neck to pulling Him even closer to Her. "Oohh Yuriii.. Yes, Suck Them. Eat them good." Jessica is beginning to dirty talk, Her lust is winning over Her. All she wants right now is to feel Yuri.

Yuri stopped sucking and looked at His work, the pinkish bud was swollen and glistening wet by His spittle. He moved His head to the other bud and did the same.