Chapter 60: Going Back to San Francisco

Hello Guys!!!

Hope y'all doing great!

Chapter 60:

The Kwon and Kim Family are in the airport waiting for their flight, they are going to San Francisco to take rest and enjoy with the kids.

It was originally only for the Kwon Family but then Tiffany heard about it from Krystal and got envious since she hasn't gone back for so many years now, so Taeyeon decided to go with them.

Tiffany leaned her head on her cousin's shoulder. "I'm so sleepy!!" She complained to her cousin who's also tired with lots of work last week, the Presentation with Mr. Park was successful and her grandfather was happy.

"Me too." Jessica replied. "I just wanna lay down all day!!" She stated yawning.

Yuri was glancing at his wife and smiled he's really giddy at the thought of Jessica with a big tummy, he's indeed excited.

Not long after they boarded in the plane, good thing that the kids are sleeping, they didn't have a hard time with them, and since the flight is just an hour and a half going to San Francisco, California, the kids didn't bother to wake up until they land to the Hwang's birthplace.

As they arrived in the big house, Jessica and Tiffany both slumped down on the bed and sleep. Their husband just shake their heads with their laziness while the kids are playing in one room.

"They are indeed cousins." Taeyeon commented as they cook lunch. "Well, it's normal for Pany-ah. She's pregnant."

"It's normal for My Sica too.. She's not named Sleeping Princess for nothing." He chuckled.

"I notice Jessica's busy the past week." Taeyeon said. "Pany-ah's been sad since her cousin don't visit her."

Yuri nodded as he prepare the table. "Yeah. She's been stress with the Company and the kids has been missing her. She goes to work early and goes home late. They don't play anymore."

Taeyeon sighed. "She's back from being a busy CEO. That's how she is before she met you. Tiffany always had a hard time convincing her to go out."

Yuri sighed, he was thinking about Jessica, he's worried about her health.

Taeyeon broke his trance as he tapped his shoulder. "Do you still want to have another baby?"

Yuri nodded. "Yes. I will take care of everything." He said as he go to the rooms to call everyone.

He quickly wake up Tiffany and Jessica then went to the kids.

"I still feel tired." The blonde girl said as she stretched her whole body and hugged her cousin. She just want to lay down on the bed all day.

"You've been working hard Jessi. Please relax and bond with the whole family." Tiffany pat her head and stood up.

She stood up and hold her cousin's hand. "I know, the kids don't see me anymore." The both of them went to the dining to eat.

"What are the plans today?" Jessica asked as she feed the kids.

"Um. We'll go to the beach after lunch and swim." Taeyeon said and turned to the kids. "You like that? We're gonna swim!!" He cheerfully asked.

The four babies felt giddy and shake their feet in excitement because of Taeyeon's tone.

Tiffany pouted and stop eating. "How can I wear a bikini?. My baby bump is already showing." She asked sadly.

Her husband hug her. "You're still sexy. But even if you're not pregnant i won't allow you to wear that." He whispered and kiss her cheek.

She look at her husband. "Why?" She asked. The other couple are busy with their own world.