Chapter 12: Lovers in Paris (M)

Chapter 12:

It's night time Jessica was packing Her and Krystal's stuffs. They are set to fly back to Seoul at Midnight.

Of course Dong Wook will come with Her, Their original plan of staying for a week has changed since a lot of things happened within twenty four hours.

Dong Wook was all nice to Her even though He was Beaten up by Yuri. He almost took advantage of Her if it's not for Yuri but Truthfully speaking She was only forcing Herself to be with Dong Wook because of the guilt that She's feeling that's why She pretended that She didn't mind what He did at all. He was all bandaged because of Her.

She wasn't completely mad at Yuri, after all, Yuri did really care for Her and Her Sister but what angered Her most was the fact that every time that She feel the happiest was also the time where People will come in between Them and destroy the budding relationship between Them and Yuri was always hopeless whenever She's trying to make Him fight and prove to Her that Theirs are real and not just like His other Women who's for one time thing.

She's afraid, really afraid that someday somehow Yuri will get tired of Her and realized that He don't need Her anymore.

She gave Him everything that She can give and She can't just throw away the relationship that They have right now.

"Unnie~" Her Sister hugged Her from behind. She just came from the playground with Dong Wook.

"What is it, Baby? Are You tired?" She asked letting Her sit on her lap. She shook her head. "Then what? Are You sleepy? Hungry?" Krystal keep on shaking Her head.

"What is it then? Tell Me?" She asked caressing Her hair.

"Kwyshtal miss Yuwee Oppa. And othew Oppas and Unnies." Jessica sighed.

She missed Him too. Yuri seems so slow when it comes to relationships, the moment She told him to stay away She doesn't really mean it that way but otherwise. She wants to see how much Yuri can do for Them and to save Their relationship but nothing. "Does Unnie hate Oppa?"

"No Baby, I care a lot about Him. He's one of the most important people in My life right now." She explained.

"Like Kwyshtal?" She asked. Jessica nodded her head and kissed her cheeks. "But why did Unnie stay away fwom Oppa? Don't You miss Oppa's kiss? Kwyshtal always see Unnie and Oppa kiss."

"I miss Him, Baby. I miss Your Oppa so much." A tear dropped from Her eyes.

"Why does Unnie and Oppa loves to cwy. Last time Kwyshtal saw Oppa cwied." Jessica blinked a couple of times. Yuri cried? She thought. A phone call disturbed the serious talk between the Siblings. It was Taeyeon.

"Hello?" She felt Her heart race.

"Yah, Jessica!" She heard Taeyeon, She released the air that She's been holding.

She was hoping it was Yuri to tell Her He will look for Them but of course She told Him to stay away. So how come She still hoped it was Yuri.

"What is it Taeng?"

"Did Yuri contacted You or something?"

"No! Why would He contact Me? Maybe He's having fun with His Woman right now." She got mad at the thought again.

"I don't think Yuri will do something like that Jess. I mean... it's not like I am siding Him but He look devastated since last night."

"Why are You telling Me all these, Taeng? Whatever He do in His life is none of My Business!"

"Are You sure? Jessica I just wanna let You know, Yuri has been quiet since this morning, and He didn't even eat breakfast and lunch and now He's missing. Hyoyeon told Us He went somewhere like a nighclub but We don't know where exactly it is." She suddenly got worried.