Chapter 52: Separation

Hello!!

Anyway, here's another chapter for all of you.

Chapter 52:

Jessica went out of the office and saw Hyuna once again. She clutch her hands as she was restraining herself from slapping her again.

"Mrs. Kwon.. the kids are inside Mr. Kim's office." Yoon Bora informed her.

Jessica nodded still staring at the Hyuna who was lowering her head in embarrassment. "You'll pay for everything!" She said pointing at her. "You want my husband? Go there and take him!" She shouted before going to Taeyeon's office with Bora.

"Jess." Taeyeon called upon seeing her.

"Can you please help me with the kids?" She asked.

She held Krystal's hand and carried Manse as Taeyeon carried the two other kids while Bora was holding the Kids'

"Talk things with Yuri, Jess." He said and hug her. He's trying to make the couple in good terms again.

He didn't know anything about what Hyuna did to the kids, he just knew that Jessica and Yuri fought because of the Secretary.

"I don't know." She said. Jessica broke the hug and smiled. "We'll go ahead." She said and drive away.

Taeyeon was left with Bora. "Sir, i need to show you something." Bora said as the two of them went back to the office.

Jessica drive home, she's thankful that the kids were able to sleep. She went inside the house and get some of the kids' clothes and her clothes then went back inside her car.

She don't know where she'll bring the kids in the mean time what she's certain about is she wants to take them away from Yuri for now.

---

Yuri stood up and took his bag to follow his family. He opened the door and saw Taeyeon shouting at Hyuna.

"I don't know why are you that way. You are fired! What you did was completely unethical! How could you hurt kids like that?" Taeyeon shouted angrily.

Hyuna saw him and cried. Everyone knows how considerate Yuri is. He easily believe in what he sees. And seeing Hyuna getting scolded, they knew he will be siding her.

Taeyeon saw Yuri and gritted his teeth. He held him by the collar and pushed him inside his office.

He close the door and punch him on the cheek. "You are so dumb Kwon Yuri!" He said seeing his friend on the floor. "I've been tolerating your stupidity for the longest time! How could you let someone like Hyuna hurt Krystal and your own kids like that?" He asked as he kneeled down and clutch his collar.

"We're not yet sure about that!" He said as he wipe the blood on the side of his lips.

"You don't know anything because you are stupid!" Taeyeon shouted. "Why do you believe Hyuna? Do you have an affair? Did you fuck her? What??" He asked angrily then punch him again.

He's angry at Yuri and felt pity for Jessica. "I don't know what Jessica sees in you! I don't know why she loves you. What i know is you don't deserve someone like her!!" He added.