Chapter 47: Kwon Family's New Home + Sad Krystal

Chapter 47:

Morning comes, the couple were still fast asleep since They were so tired last night. They were in spooning position, Yuri was hugging Jessica tightly.

The alarm from Yuri's phone rings. Yuri groaned as he buried his face on his wife's back.

The alarm kept ringing, Jessica turned to face Yuri. "Seobang, your phone." She groaned.

Yuri sighed and reached for his phone to turn the alarm off then went back to his wife. Jessica was still sleeping, Yuri put himself under the covers and hugged his wife kissing her neck.

"Hmm. Seobang.." She tiredly called her husband as she put her hand on his head. "Still tired." She added.

"Just to start my day." He said and suck on her collarbone and put his hand on her breast. He hovered over her, kissing her lips.

Jessica sighed, just another love making with Yuri before going home.

---

The couple went out of the bathroom, after their session on the bed, they continued making love while in shower.

Yuri even has to carry her inside the bathroom and put her on the tub, but Yuri still want her.

The Tanned Man carried his wife on the bed and kissed her. He laid her down and attacked her neck.

The American look at the digital clock on the side table then pushed her husband.

"Seobang, we only have two hours." She said.

Yuri held her hands and put them on the side and continued his sucking.

"Seobang, aahh!" Jessica moaned and it served as an energizer to Yuri. "Kwon Yuri!!" She screamed as Yuri fondled her breast.

"We can do a quick session baby. Let's just eat in the plane." He said. "But right now. Let me eat my favorite parts." He whispered.

"Yuri! I'm seriously beet! I'm tired." She complained. "I'm sore babe. Really sore. We already made love twice this morning. And four rounds last night! I'm seriously drained!" She said tiredly.

Yuri let her go and stood up. "Alright, i'm really sorry baby. I was just.. you know we're going back and your attention will be on our boys again." He said as he tried to calm his hard on.

"I'm sorry Seobang." She apologized. Yuri shake his head.

"No baby, it's fine. I understand." He smiled and walked to their bags to get his wife clothes and put them on her before he put his own clothes on.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked as he prepare their bags to bring it to the car.

"I'm not in the mood to eat." She said. Yuri nodded.

"I'll just put this in the car. I'll be back for you." He said and kissed her lips before going out.

Jessica massaged her legs since she feels like she's paralyzed, she can't feel her lower body.