Chapter 37: Getting Some Excercise!! (M)

Chapter 37:

Seoul...

The whole family of Lim, Kim and Choi with Nicole are in the private plane of Lim Appa going to California. It's been almost eight months since the triplets were born and their going there to attend their baptism.

Of course their friends are the GodParents, and they are so excited to see the four babies.

Yoong can't sleep, he's been so happy to have nephews. They only see them through video calls and they're so cute. Seohyun was on the same feeling with Yoong, finally after being the only girl for the past nineteen years of her life, another girl was added to their family. She looked at Yoong and they both giggled.

While the two maknaes are too busy being happy on their own. One person is gritting his teeth in annoyance, His girlfriend held his hand tightly. "That's fine babe. They're doing nothing." Nicole told her boyfriend.

"Doing nothing? Did you heard Seohyun giggle just now? Seohyun never acted that way in front of a boy!" He told Nicole, who just rolled her eyes at how protective he is to his sister.

"Yah! Don't forget, your sister is human too. It's normal if she feels something towards other guys. Be surprised if she likes goguma more than any other guys in this world. That's scary." Nicole told him.

He made face. "That's much even better if she give attention to goguma more than guys. I will even take a huge part of our properties and plant gogumas." He exaggeratedly said.

Whilst the couple was busy talking about Seohyun, the Choi's are playing with their little angel who's now eleven months in a few days she will turn one.

"I think Irene and Sulli will be good friends." Sooyoung said playing peekaboo with Sulli. The little girl laughed heartily at her dad.

"Yeah, if we also move to the states? They will definitely be good friends with the triplets and Krystal." Sunny said. She has been convincing her husband to just live in California, her hometown.

"You really wanted to be with your friends huh!" Sooyoung said. He knows how much his wife wanted to go back home in California but he's reluctant since his business is in Seoul and no one will manage it.

"Of course, don't you want to be with your best friends too? You're the only one left there."

"Don't forget about Hyoyeon."

"I know, but do you really think Nicole would want to stay forever in Seoul? Of course she will also go back to her hometown. And by the time. You are alone."

He sighed. Sunny is so eager to go back. "I'll think about it." He said.

Sunny smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you!"

---

Yuri and Taeyeon were readying themselves to go to their office. Their business opened three months ago, and so far they're doing great.

Jessica and Tiffany are helping each other taking good care of four babies, of course their mothers and grandmother were helping them too especially if it's time for the JeTi's to workout.

The two were working hard to bring their bodies back, and so far their doing great. Their husbands were drooling over their sexy bodies. It made Yuri even more eager to go home.