Chapter 69: Another Day in the Office pt. 2

Hello!

Hope you like this! Pardon all the typographical errors!!

Chapter 69:

Jessica was in a bad mood, she has all the envelopes and they are all pictures of Yuri. It's not as bad as what Tiffany gave her.

They are just magazine photos of him, Topless. Yuri was still out and she's staring at the pictures and focus on the one Tiffany gave.

She lick her lip. "You are freaking hot Kwon Yuri." She mumbled looking at his abs and clothed bulge.

She's feeling hot again. She then put all the pictures inside her drawer and laid her head on the table. "I'm horny again! It's all Yuri's fault! If he just finished me I wouldn't be this grumpy!" She madly said.

The door swung open revealing her beloved cousin. "Jessi I have a good news!!" She shouted and closed the door.

"The witch!" She mumbled and sat straight. "You look happy witch!" She said giving her a fake smile.

"I know right, who wouldn't? I made my cousin angry!!" The brunette proudly stated.

"What do you get from making me angry Tiff?" She asked. She's really confused at why her cousin would do this to her.

"I'm just missing the old times. Admit it Jess! We're doing it worst before." She said.

"I know! That's why Poppa made a decision to separate us. Because we always make the whole house into a war zone." Jessica smiled upon remembering the old times.

"I know right! But our separation was just like two or three days and we're back together again. That's how much I love you Jessi!" Tiffany showed her cousin the most genuine eye smile she could ever give.

Jessica stood up and the two of them hug with the table blocking their thighs. "It was actually two days, and I love you too." She smiled and broke the hug, she sit like a CEO that she is and look at her cousin who's smiling widely. "But I hate you now!" She said with a serious face.

Tiffany laughed, she knew Jessica will say it. "You are the cutest Jessi!" She said.

Jessica cleared her throat. "Who took the pictures?" She asked.

"I took it from the internet Jessi." She said. "It's everywhere, Magazines and Internet! Don't tell me you're gonna put the websites down?" She asked.

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Not that! I can't do anything about Yuri's magazine pictures! People have it in their computers! Probably fantasizing about My husband's body!" She shouted irritatedly. "Why does he have to pose topless? He's almost naked in other pictures! Those kind of things should only be shown to me!" She added making her cousin laughed out loud.

"Then what?" Tiffany asked caressing her now big tummy.

"I was asking about the pictures you gave me? I know it was taken inside his office, don't tell me you went that far to tease me? You might be falling for my husband's sexiness Tiff, tell me sooner so I can do something to make your life like hell." She said looking serious.

Tiffany laughed at her. "Duh! Your husband isn't my type. Taetae took the pictures since I asked him to."

She shake her head. "Could you please stop doing these? I'm so near in hitting you Tiff! I swear!" She shouted.