Chapter 8: Fight Again

Chapter 8:

Krystal was running towards Her 'Boyfriends', She missed Them even though They just seen each other last night.

"Don't run, Princess!" Hyoyeon told Her.

"But Kwyshtal missed Oppas." The little Girl pouted and stopped running.

Hyoyeon kneeled down to Her level and envelope Her for a hug. "Why do We have such a sweet, Baby?" He asked and carried Her. "Can Hyo Oppa get a kiss from Krystal?" He asked and She gladly did, kissing Him on His smooth cheek.

"Yah! Baby, why are You kissing My Boyfriend?" Nicole stomped Her feet towards the duo with Her hands on Her hips.

"Hyo Oppa is Kwyshtal's Boyfwiend!" Krystal possessively hug Hyoyeon by the neck.

"Yah, Unnie look at Her! She already knows how to steal a Boyfriend!" Nicole shouted at Jessica who just laughed at Her.

"Can I get a Morning kiss too.?" Yuri come out carrying His luggages to the boat.

"Yuwee Oppa!!" Krystal excitedly called Him and wiggled out of Hyoyeon's hold.

"Good Morning, Ticklish Princess." Yuri greeted, hugging the little Girl and gave a peck on her chubby cheek.

"Kwyshtal missed Oppa."

"Oh really? I missed You too, Baby." Yuri said looking at Jessica.

Jessica just look away and walked to Their room to get Their bags.

"Good morning, Jess. Come on We're going back to the City."

"Yeah. I'll just get Our bags."

"No need for that. Me and the guys got that. All you have to do is ride the boat and relax." Taeyeon proudly said.

They all ride the boat and after half an hour ride They transferred to the Van.

All of them sit on the same position like last time. The whole van was quiet, Their friends are sleeping except for Taeyeon and Hyoyeon who are busy talking to each other as well as Yuri and Jessica.

Yuri poke Jessica on Her arm but the Latter won't look at him. She has been ignoring Him since yesterday after She left Him in the room.

Yuri lifted Krystal and laid Her on His right side to get closer to Jessica.

Jessica was startled when She saw what Yuri did but ignore it. Yuri intertwined His fingers with Hers to get Her attention, She would take a glance at Their hand but Her eyes went back to the road.

He sighed thinking of the ways to melt the Ice Princess.

Yuri then lifted Their hands and leave a peck on the back of Her hand. This action got Jessica's attention and She looked at Him.

"How long are You gonna ignore Me, huh?" He asked showing His puppy eyes.

Jessica's trying hard to refrain from smiling, Yuri is too cute. When Jessica didn't say anything He withdraw His hand from Hers that made Her disappointed but didn't show it and just focused on the scenery outside.

She suddenly felt a weight on Her shoulder, She looked at it and saw Yuri's head leaning on Her.

"What are You doing?" She asked arching Her eyebrows.

"Finally!!" Yuri said smiling. Jessica looked at Him confusedly. "I was trying different ways for You to notice Me and it worked!" Yuri honestly said and gave Her a peck on Her lips.

"Stop it, will you?" She whispered/yelled at Him.

"Don't worry, I will be quiet." Yuri kept on kissing Her until He felt Her respond.