Chapter 30: What really Happened..

Hello!

Chapter 30:

Yuri was worried like hell, they can't contact Jessica nor Tiffany. He barely slept last night and now he's on his way to the agency to talk to the CEO.

"Yul! Don't worry too much." Hyoyeon kept on reminding him.

"I can't help it, we're talking about Jessica, Hyo! I will simply die if something bad happens to her and our baby." He almost cried. He has been crying a lot since he knew Jessica.

They arrived inside the building in no time and immediately went to the CEO's office.

The Secretary let them enter while the CEO is in his way.

Yuri was still trying to contact Jessica but he can't reach her. Not long after the CEO enter holding a brown folder. The two of them bowed down and he motioned them to sit.

"I guess You know what happened last night?" The two nodded their heads. "I was late because i need to get this." He showed them the folder.

"What is that Sir?"

"This is the information i got from the sender of those threats, i got it investigated right after I found out what happened, I viewed all the CCTV footage when he went here and i got the footage on the Jungs with Ms. Nicole Jung's permission, i also send someone to asked for the footage on Jessica's apartment and we found out that all the threats came from the only one person. I gathered all the information of this person and personally went to the police station, he got arrested and we already filed a case."

"What about the people threatening Jessica, Sir?"

"It's all beguiles, he did it to delude us that he actually did."

"What about the pictures? They know where Jessica is."

"It's all hoax Yuri, the pictures were taken by fans and posted it on a page 'YulSic is real' or whatnot. He printed a copy and told you that he is just near your fiancée, didn't he? He spilled everything to us and showed me everything, he said that he only did it to fright you. He wasn't even went out of the country, don't worry, i already checked his travel history and his name wasn't in any list of those who travel out of the country."

"If it's true. What happened to Sica?" He asked and looked at Hyoyeon.

"I assure you, Jessica's safety Yul! Sunny had warned me even before we confirmed your engagement, she told me to keep an eye on Jessica because a lot of fans won't take it in a good way. Believe me. All you have to do is finish the filming and you are free to go." Yuri and Hyoyeon smiled at him. Good thing that the owner of the company is his friend's father. He owe Sunny a lot.

They both bid goodbye since the CEO still has a meeting with the company's lawyer. He told them to leave all the filing to the company. And of course Yuri trusts them a lot.

They are on their way to the filming but Yuri is still worried about Jessica.

---

Tiffany was biting her fingers, Jessica was still unconscious. She's worried for her cousin, she was thinking of calling Taeyeon but she knows that he will scold her for what she did.

"Is Unnie still sleeping?" Krystal asked. She nodded her head as she walked out of the room to get Jessica a pitcher of water.

She saw her grandparents, her parents and Jessica's parents talking on the balcony. She won't bother to talk to them since they all scolded her awhile ago.

"Stephanie come over here!" She heard her father called her out. She immediately walked to them as her father motioned her to sit down.

She sat down and fidget. "Did you know why we scolded you? Do you understand why we did that?" Her father asked.