Chapter 38: What will Happen??

Chapter 38:

Tiffany and Jessica were inside the Nursery with Nicole, the christening was done, and the family is having some celebration, Papa And Momma Jung were there with Nicole's parents.

Appa and Umma Kim and Lim, went back to Seoul right after the Blessing since their Company needs them.

While the Choi's went to Sunny's grandparents. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are with the elders.

Seohyun, Yoong and Krystal were inside the playroom watching movies.

Nicole was carrying Minguk and playing with him, while Manse was being fed. Daehan and Irene are playing together.

"I can't believe how fast time flies, Sulli is turning one next week, Irene is in three weeks while the triplets in a few months. Oh gosh!" Nicole emotionally beamed.

Jessica smiled, she can't believe in less than a year her world turned upside down. And it's all because of a certain tanned man that loves her so much.

"Yeah, who would've think that Jessi will have babies in less than a year? That beats you and Hyoyeon who had been dating for years." Tiffany laughed.

Nicole nodded, She's still not ready to have a baby yet. Her cousin's kids is enough for her.

Jessica put Manse on the crib and took Daehan, she don't want to bother her husband downstairs, it's rare for him to have a good time because he's focus on work and in taking care of them.

Her date with Yuri will finally happen tomorrow morning, and she's glad that he agreed to go.

Tiffany also feed Irene, she smiled at her cousin. Tiffany volunteered to feed the baby with her own milk, and she's really thankful to her. Good thing that Hyonic and Yoonhyun were also there to help in taking care of the kids.

After a while, she finished feeding the babies, she went out of the nursery to shower in their room, but she was surprised to see Yuri standing carrying Krystal.

"Seobang? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Krystal went to me, she said she's sleepy." Yuri said. Patting the little kid's bum while swaying her slowly. She went near him and tiptoed as she give him a peck.

"You're such an amazing Dad, babe." Yuri smiled from ear to ear.

"And i promise to be an amazing husband to you. Especially tomorrow, can't wait to be with you the whole day!" He whispered.

Jessica felt giddy, she's excited too. She then went in the bathroom and cleaned up.

Yuri put Krystal to bed, he forgot to make her milk, she will surely wake up in the middle of the night looking for her milk. He was about to climb down when Krystal cried. He carried her again lulling her to sleep, he bring her outside and went down the stairs.

"Yul? Where are you going?" Mommy asked seeing him with Krystal.

"I will make her milk. She cried when i put her to bed, so i just carried her with me." Yuri explained. Mommy Jung tried to get Krystal from him but the little girl cried again.

"It's fine, Mom." He smiled.

"I'll make her milk." Mommy Jung said but Yuri stopped her.

"I'll do it Mom, just have a rest, i know you're tired from working." Yuri smiled at his Mother in law.

Mommy Jung can't help but to feel happy and blessed to have Yuri as her Son in law. He's very considerate and selfless.

Yuri was humming while making Krystal's milk, he then went upstairs and laid down with Krystal on her favorite position.