Chapter 86: Kwon on ROS

Hello!!!

How are you guys?

Anyway, here's another chapter for you guys!!

Chapter 86:

Yuri is going to the hospital, Jessica was rushed to the hospital from her company, she has been feeling unwell for the past two weeks and He's suspecting that she might be pregnant.

It's been a couple of months after their anniversary and they had regular love making, so there is a huge possibility of getting his wife pregnant.

He take his phone and dialed his wife's number, and after a few rings she answered.

"Baby.. I'm coming, wait for me." He said.

Jessica hummed in response. "I'm feeling woozy Seobang, i need you here." She said.

"Who are you with baby?"

"IU's here." She answered.

"Alright, be there in a few, i love you." He said then hang up. He already called Ailee and told him that she's on her way.

He arrived in no time and look for Jessica. He almost run to her room and saw her eating fruits with IU.

"Baby." He called.

Jessica smiled and spread her arms to hug him. "I missed you." She whispered.

He sat on the bed next to her. "How are you feeling? I called Ailee." He said and kissed her forehead then pat IU's head. "Thank you for taking care of your Unnie." He told her that made the younger girl shy.

IU walk out to buy something and to also leave the couple alone.

"Yeah, she already checked on me. I'm just waiting for the result. I felt dizzy and i felt my energy drained, I almost passed out, i'm just lucky IU's with me." She said then feed him. "The kids?" She asked.

"I brought them to Taeny's home." He told her as he wipe his wife's face. "Should I cancel the first filming? I can'f film when I'm thinking about you." He said.

Return of Superman's first filming is scheduled to be in two days, the home is already set and he would always bring his family there to get used of the house, they stay in the penthouse every weekends for a month now.

The blonde woman shake her head. "I'll be okay. I'll just be in our home."

It makes him sad, the filming is continuous and Jessica will stay in their home alone. The kids won't see her for how many days because of it.

"There are spare rooms in the penthouse baby. Just stay there so i could easily look after you." He said and kissed her hand.

"No baby. I'm more comfortable with our house." She smiled.

Yuri cupped her face then kissed her lips. "I'm so worried about you." He whispered. "I love you baby."

She pecked him again. "I love you too."

Someone then knock on the door then opened it. "Hello!" Ailee entered with her usual smile. "How are you feeling Jessi?" She asked.

"I'm good. Just feeling unwell the past few days." She said, her eyes focused on her husband.

Ailee smiled at her, she have never seen Jessica so obsessed with something, but with Yuri, Jessica's eyes twinkle just by looking at the tanned man and she's amazed with His effect on her friend.

"How's the check up?" Yuri asked.

She cleared her throat and look at the board in her hand. She breathed out. "Oh well, Jessi's fine, she's all normal." She said.