Chapter 17: Chaos

Chapter 17:

It's nearly Midnight, The couple are going Home from the Lim's to see Krystal, They went first to the airport before sunrise because Tiffany and Taeyeon decided to go to California to meet the Whole Hwang Family and talk about the wedding a perfect time for Tiffany to catch a flight since They were hiding from Paparazzi because ever since They found out about her pregnancy They announced Tiffany's hiatus from Her modeling career the next day without uttering the real reason why so the media were curious about it and keeps on following Her.

Jessica was sleepy but kept awake for Yuri to have someone to talk to while driving. "You can sleep if You really want to, Sicababy." Yuri told Her kissing Her knuckles.

He eyed His girlfriend, She's wearing a tank top that could see Her perfect cleavage. Jessica could be sexy without trying and He loves it. Just looking at Her makes Him turned on.

Yuri faced Her when They come to stop on a red signal. "Do You realize how sexy You look right now, Baby?" He caressed Her thighs as He looked at Her Cleavage.

Jessica felt His touch is starting to be sensual, She looked at Him, he has this predatory look and He was biting His lip.
"I'm only sexy for You, Seobang." Jessica flirted back showing more of Her cleavage. She could feel the back of Her neck is starting to feel hot.

Yuri felt Himself getting hot. "And I'm only hard for You." He lead Her hand on His bulge that's starting to harden. He moaned when Jessica squeezed it from His Pants.

"Your little Yuri down there needs some attention from His Mommy, Seobang." Jessica sexily said biting Her lower lip, seducing Him.

"Ooh Baby, I'm getting harder, stop it before I strip You naked and eat every piece of You."

The light comes to go sign and Yuri immediately drive His car, He's over speeding.

"Don't be in a hurry, Seobang, I won't slip away." Jessica keeps on talking in a sexy way that made His member even  harder.

Her hands still caressing His Member while He drive. She then unbuckle His belt then unbuttoned and unzip His pants to have a better hold of His hard on.

"Oohh, Baby. I love the way You hold Me."

"Your Baby seems so shy, Seobang, Why is it this small?" She asked teasingly that made Him hard than before.

"I'm gonna show You how big it can get when We get home. And I will make You scream My name nonstop, Baby." He's shaking, He wants to pounce on Her right away but He can't.

"Do it, Yul because I badly want to feel Your Baby inside Me now." She whispered. Yuri pull the car to stop hearing this. He can't take it anymore.

She straddled His lap and kissed Him senseless, She grind Her clothed core onto His hardened member. "Hmm. I love how hard it is now, Babe." She threw Her head back.

Yuri keeps on caressing Her waist as Jessica snaked Her hands inside His boxers to feel His hardened member even more. She moaned as She got a hold on it. "Ugh. Baby, I can't wait for You to enter Me. I want You to fuck Me good."

"I will, Baby, I will fuck You good. Ahh." He moaned when She ride Him up and down fast. He felt the need to release, Jessica's still fully clothed while His member is out of His underwear.

"Oh My Gosh, Seobang, Your dick is so good even with clothes on. I can feel My climax coming."

He stopped Her and carried Her back on Her seat. "We can't do it here, Baby, let Me take You home." He told her trying to calm Himself. "Your home or mine?"