Chapter 40: The Aftermath

Hello!!!

How are you guys Doing?

Here's another chapter!

Please bear with the typographical and grammatical errors, I wasn't able to proofread the chapters after i finished them.

Chapter 40:

"Seobang! Seobang! Please don't leave me! Seobang!!" Jessica scream her lungs out.

Yuri woke up hearing Jessica scream. "Sica.. Sica." Yuri shook her ferociously.

"Seobang!!!" Jessica shouted as she woke up.

"Sica.. what happened?" Yuri hugged her.

Jessica pushed Yuri and cried hard.

"Sica.. baby.." Yuri went near her and hold her hand.

Jessica looked at him still crying, she cupped his face. "Seobang!" She called and hugged him. "Don't leave me!" She cried.

Yuri sighed, It's been a traumatic experience for Jessica. "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry." He whispered and hugged her tight.

They laid side by side, Yuri was caressing her hair to lull her to sleep. "I'm not gonna leave you again, baby." He said as he stroke her arms up and down.

---

Jessica woke up, she automatically looked to her right, her heart sank as Yuri wasn't beside her anymore. She abruptly stood up and look for him inside the bathroom.

Another tear fell from her eyes, as the fear of losing Yuri clouded her mind.

"Yuri?!" She called opening the door of their room. "Yuri?" She called crying.

The Nursery Door opened revealing Yuri carrying Minguk. He put The little kid back to his crib and ran to hug Jessica.

"Baby." He kissed her head. "I'm here. Don't cry." Yuri is really sad of what happened to Jessica.

"Don't leave me." She said for the ninth time. Yuri cupped her face and leaned down kissing her lips.

"I won't leave you again. I'm sorry for what I did." He said and held her hands pulling her back to their room.

He went to the closet while Jessica was sitting on the bed. Jessica eyed Yuri, he looks like he's going somewhere, her fear is starting again.. "S-seobang.. Where are you going?" She asked.

He looked at her and smiled. Taking out a cream colored dress. "Baby, today is Krystal's recital. We're going to her school, now. All of the Family are there already, we need to hurry." He said and put the dress on the bed as he bring Jessica inside the bathroom.

Jessica was reluctant at first but Yuri assured her that he won't go anywhere. From time to time he will call for him, and whenever he couldn't answer, she's starting to cry and freak out.

So, what he did was bring the kids in their room and put them all on the bed. So that if she calls for him, he could easily answer. Good thing that Daehan and Minguk were a little behave, Manse is very playful that he can't leave him in one place.

He gave Daehan, Krystal's story book with a lot of colorful drawings and he seems to like it, Then he played the triplets favorite song and Minguk was just humming and clapping her cute little hands. Manse likes to show off, so he's helping him stand and he would bend his knees then straight them again, following the rhythm of the music.

"Seobang.." Jessica called again.

"I'm here baby." He shouted back. The triplets were all dressed, they are in their baby blue shirts, with cream pants and rubber shoes and a baseball cap, they are matching their Daddy.