Chapter 56: Helter-Skelter

Chapter 56:

Jessica's side story (on the day of the romantic scene)

Jessica was spacing out, she was worried and longing, worried about her husband, she knew what he told him was below the belt and she's bemoaning everything she said.

And after that Yuri didn't go to their suite the next day, she's sad and longing about his presence. Though she don't look at him and talk to him that much she cares for him so much.

Everything Yuri did to her were all appreciated in a silent way. Every flowers he gives, plus those written messages and everything. She captured everything in silent.

She likes it when Yuri plans trips with her, she remembered the time when Yuri asked her out to have dinner with their family in a yacht. She didn't knew Yuri bought it until Tiffany told her that made her surprised.

Tiffany said it was Yuri's gift for her. Then the time Yuri rented the whole restaurant and made all romantic set up with 'i'm sorry' banner, she was melted by it but she held it in.

She scanned through the photos, she captured and transferred everything to her laptop, she took a picture of all the flowers Yuri gave from the very beginning until today.

She also secretly capturing Yuri's moments with the kids, when Yuri's feeding the babies, Sleeping, everything.

She sighed, it's been a few days since his last visit and she's missing him terribly. She would always stare at Yuri's phone waiting for him to call and when he calls, she wanted to talk to him but Yuri would only look for the kids.

The voice of the Radio DJ broke her train of thoughts.

"Hello listeners! We are back in our program.. just last week someone came here and ask if he could sing here live for his wife. He told us that his wife loves our radio station and we are privileged to give him the time to share what he feels for his Queen." She heard the DJ said, she smiled the guy is so sweet to even go there for his wife. "It's time for you to introduce yourself to everyone. Please!"

"Hello to all the listeners of the program!! My name is Yuri Kwon." He introduced. Jessica suddenly felt nervous.

"Unnie.. The voice is Yuri Oppa?" Krystal asked as she play with her nephews.

"Hi! I did some research to you since i am the resident People Stalker!" The DJ laughed. "Based on my research, you are a famous actor in Korea! What a privilege i have. Sitting down next to Korea's famous actor."

It is indeed Her Husband. She put her hand on her mouth to cover her shock.

"I am a former Actor." She heard him say. Yuri's voice brings happiness in her.

"Former? What happened?"

Jessica put all her attention at the radio. She wanted to hear his voice.

"You know In life we have choices we need to make between something you dreamed of and something you want to be with. And I made the smartest choice of choosing the person I want to be with for the rest of my life." He said.

She couldn't help but cry at what Yuri was saying, Yuri was talking about her. The kids saw her cry and started crying too.

The DJ was awed by this. "That's so romantic! If I'm a girl I would have fell in love with you right away! Your wife is so lucky to have you!"

"I am lucky to have my wife." He said. She shake her head.

"I'm so lucky to have you Yul." She mumbled.