Chapter 57: Punishment or Reward? (M)

Hello!!!

Warning: Hardcore Smut Scenes!! Kids cover your pretty eyes!! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

A/N: Pardon all the grammatical and typographical mistakes!!

Anyway, here it is! Enjoy!

Chapter 57:

Jessica laid him down and kissed him more passionately. "Hmm." Yuri hummed and snake his hands on her bum, squeezing them really hard.

She stop kissing and look at him. "You miss me?" She asked as she sit on his stomach. "I'm asking you." She said.

Yuri nodded furiously as he stroke his hands on her waist. "I always miss you baby." He panted.

Jessica's hand on his chest. She leaned down again and peck his lips again and again.

"Do you know that I love everything you did for me?" She asked and peck him again. "In the restaurant, I appreciate your effort Seobang. The flowers were all beautiful and the Yacht.. we can use it for our second honeymoon. Thank you." She whispered then kissed him once more slipping her tongue in his mouth.

"Hmm." Yuri could only moan with His wife's kisses.

"And when you sing? Never knew you could sing so sexy babe. I wanna hear your voice over and over again." She said and played with his lips.

"I will sing you every song you want then. Forgive me for everything baby." Yuri said and sat up with her.

Jessica nodded and peck him. "Let's see how much you can do for me to forgive you."

Yuri kissed her on the neck and lick her collarbone that made her moan. "I will do everything baby.. just tell me."

"Show me how much you love me. But before that.. i will punish you first." Yuri kissed her passionately.

He totally missed his wife's lips, her warmth, everything about her.

With her hands around his neck, Jessica pulled him closer to her without breaking the kiss.

They were making loud kissing sounds that ignite Yuri's desire even more.

"It's been so long baby.. I missed you so much." Yuri whispered.

Jessica then pulled his shirt off him. "Are you okay?" She asked referring to his bruises.

Yuri groaned, he felt hurt but he wants his wife now.

"I'm okay baby." He answered. Jessica smiled and pushed him on the bed.

She then stood up and unbuckled his belt and unzip his pants. She pulled his pants off leaving him with his boxer briefs.

Jessica kissed him again as her hands going down south to his bulge squeezing it hard.

"Uhh.." Yuri groaned, Jessica is teasing him.

"What do you want Seobang?" She asked sexily as her hands kept doing his bulge. "You want me to stroke you?" She asked.

Yuri kept panting, his eyes shut tight as he try to feel his wife's amazing hand.

Jessica look down and smiled as Yuri's clothed crotch is visibly hard. She slid her hand inside his brief.

"Oohh.. God." She moaned feeling Yuri's hard on. "So hard Seobang.. hmm." She moaned then kissed him.