Chapter 59: Sailing Again

Hello!!!

Pardon My grammatical and Typographical mistakes, and please do enjoy this update!

Chapter 59:

Tiffany was walking down the stairs, she just finished breastfeeding the four babies. She has been exhausted ever since Jessica went to Yuri, the three boys don't like formula milk, and since their Mommy was so busy probably breastfeeding Their Daddy Yuri, Tiffany did it for them.

"Baby, you look so tired, rest first. I will be here for the babies." Taeyeon hold her by the waist to help her.

Their parents went back to the Mansion because of some important matters, so Taeyeon decided to take an indefinite leave until the Kwon Couple arrives.

"YulSic will definitely owe me big time!" She shouted. Her mood swings are hitting her.

"Of course baby. They.." He wasn't able to finish as Jessica and Yuri entered the house being lovey dovey, acting like a newly declared couple holding each other's hand while laughing to each other.

Tiffany look at them and crossed her arms. "You two act like you didn't leave three infants with us! I was so tired and you were acting all sweet there!" She shouted.

She don't understand herself too, she was so happy for them yesterday but she's in a bad state right now.

Jessica hugged her tight then kissed her cheek. "I miss you Tiff." She said.

Tiffany sighed, she can't stay mad at her cousin. "I missed you too." She said calmly.

"Thank you for taking care of the kids!" The blonde girl said. "Don't be mad Tiff. I'll take care of you and Irene." She cooed.

Tiffany seemed to be pleased. Taeyeon smiled, she knew Jessica is the only one who can take away his wife's moods swings.

"Come on Tiff. Let's play with the kids." Jessica excitedly said and the two of them walk up the stairs.

Yuri was left with Taeyeon, The shorter guy tapped Yuri's shoulder. "I'm guessing you two are fine now." He said.

Yuri smiled and nodded. "Yes. Lesson learned. I won't be careless anymore and trust my wife's instincts, she's right after all." He said smiling widely.

"Good God! You can go back to the office while I focus with my wife and Irene." Taeyeon said. "Pany-ah needs more attention now."

Yuri nodded his head. "By the way, i will borrow Bora in the meantime while I look for a secretary." He said. Taeyeon just nodded his head.

"Go to your kids. I know you miss them." Yuri quickly went upstairs to see his kids.

"Hello Babies!! Miss Daddy?" He asked. The five kids turned to him and race to get in front of Yuri.

"Oppa!!" Krystal was the first one to be there, Yuri carried her and gave her a peck on her cheek. "Krystal and the babies missed you a lot!" She said.

"I missed you too." He said and sat on the floor to welcome the four others. He picked up Irene and kissed her cheek. "Miss Papa Yul?" He asked.

Irene stared at him then clapped her hands. "Papa." She called not long after the three other boys joined him.

Yuri gave each one of them kisses and hugged the five kids. "Oh God I love my babies!!" He said and played with them.