Chapter 77: Show Show Show pt. 2 (M)

Hello!!

This is not so amazing update. Please bear with it.

Chapter 77:

Jessica went out while Yuri was still in the shower. She took some things outside and went back to the room. She went out again to get the things she will be needing.

"Jess." She heard Taeyeon called while holding a pitcher of water.

"Yes Taengoo?" She asked.

"Pany-ah can't sleep. She's having insomnia again." He said.

Jessica got the message and went in their room. She saw Tiffany on the bed, she smiled and crawled to the bed then laid sideways on Tiffany's left side. The brunette quickly snuggled to her cousin.

Taeyeon close the door and laid next to Tiffany. He look at the two girls and shake his head. His wife is a huge baby when pregnant and he's grateful to have Jessica even though the two girls always teases each other you can feel how much they love and care for each other.

Jessica stroke her cousin's hair and back. She's feeling her cousin's breathing on her chest. "Jessi.. is it fine if you sleep here tonight?" Tiffany asked she's starting to fall asleep because of Jessica.

She sighed, her husband's probably looking for her by now. "It's fine Hon as long as Taeng sleeps in the other room." She chuckled.

"We were surprised to see you crying as the movie ends." Jessica said as she remembered what happened awhile ago.

"I don't even know where the tearful part in the movie was." He said.

Tiffany look at he husband. "Because you are insensitive." Tiffany dramatically said and went back to cuddle to her cousin.

"Stop it Taeng." Jessica said and caress her cousin's back.

"I will never wonder if our baby resembles you. Tiffany always want to see you. She's totally addicted to you." Taeyeon said.

Jessica laughed. "You're lucky then. Who wouldn't want to look like me? I'm gorgeous as hell." She said that made the couple laughed.

"Nice Joke you got there Jessi." Tiffany said.

"Yah! I'm not joking. It's true." She said.

"In Yuri's eyes, Yes. But for me it will always be my Mushroom." Taeyeon said while playing on his phone.

"As expected! Of course you need to lie since your wife is here and she can kick you out if you say otherwise."

Taeyeon could only shake his head. A knock on the door broke their trance. Taeyeon stood up to open the door.

It was Yuri. "Taeng, did Sic.. Oh here she is." He smiled seeing his wife on the bed.

"She's baby sitting Tiffany." Taeyeon said.

Yuri nodded and went to the bed. "Should I baby sit little Taengoo here?" He asked playfully then pulled Taeyeon to lay next to Tiffany again as he lay on the edge of the bed next to the shorter guy.

"Yah!" Taeyeon was trying to push him from hugging him. "You like me?" He asked.

"I don't like you! I love you Taengoo!" Yuri said and kissed his cheek.