Chapter 89: Team K2 in ROS pt. 2

Hello!!

How are you guys?!?

Chapter 89:

Jessica was walking around the penthouse in the middle of the night, she was checking the cameras around. They've been staying in the Penthouse for two days.

"Where is the off here?" She thought as she look on the camera in the spare room. "I should've called Yuri."

"Sica?" She heard her husband called. "What are you doing here?" He asked turning the lights on.

"Seobang.. can you please tell the producer to stop filming at night?" She asked.

"Sica.. we're going home in two days. "Let's wait until we get home." He said and caressed her back.

"Don't you want me? Don't you miss me? Cause I miss you so much." She whispered then pouted.

Yuri leaned down to whisper. "You don't know how much i'm missing and craving you.. but we need to keep our hands to ourselves." He said then kissed her cheek.

Yuri smiled and pulled her back to the room where the Kim family and their kids are sleeping.

They both smiled seeing Krystal getting surrounded by the four kids.

They went back on the corner most of the bed beside Manse and laid sideways with Jessica's back facing him, Yuri quickly put his right arm around her waist as the blonde woman rest her head on his left arm.

"Seobang.. i'll go back to work tomorrow." Jessica informed her husband.

The tanned man leaned down and gave her shoulders a kiss. "Stay with us baby." He whispered.

"I can't.. the company needs me.." She said.

Yuri's hand started to move inside her nighties, making circles on her flat tummy.

The blonde woman gasp at his cold hand and hold his hand to stop him. She's getting turned on with what he's doing.

"Let me baby." He whispered and secure the covers.

Jessica let his hand go to let him continue his teasing. Yuri's hand went up even more and touch her mound, teasing her peaks with his fingers.

The blonde's breathing labored, she can feel herself getting wet, Yuri licked her shoulder slowly then suck on it that made her shake a little.

"I love you baby." His lips went to her ear then licked it.

"Hmm." Jessica silently moaned, Yuri's work is making her melt. She felt his hand making it's way down to her tummy again and down to her sacred area. "Yuri.." She moaned.

"Sshh. The kids.." He whispered as he tease her down there. He put his right leg in between her legs to make a little opening and make it easy for him to work.

"Seobang.. stop it. You said we need to control." She stop him by holding his hand.

Yuri didn't stop, he realized that he really can't control himself when his wife is around.

"I'm sorry but I can't stop right now.." He whispered and kissed her neck. "I want you so much.. i love you." He mumbled and fasten his hand's movement.

His wife is panting and moaning quietly, her sweats are all over her pretty face.

"Fudge!" She said then covered her mouth as she came.

Yuri slowly take his hands off her put his fingers on his mouth, he then sat up pulling his wife to stand with him and walked to the restroom passing by the other couple.