Chapter 85: Yulsic Anniversary pt. 2 (M)

Hello!!!

Short update for you guys!!

Warning: Smut Scenes, read at your own risks!

Chapter 85:

Yuri put his wife down then covered the glass panel, Jessica saw it and stop him.

"Baby.. it's much better if it's uncovered." She said then pressed the switch of the ceiling. She wanted to feel the romantic vibe of the house by not covering the glass.

Yuri uncovered the panel as what his wife told him then turn the lights off.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked and hold her hand.

The blonde woman nodded. "Yes, I know you're here for me." She said then pulled her husband to the glass panel and settled on the couch sitting between her husband's legs.

Yuri circled his hands around her waist then put lots of kisses on her shoulder and neck.

"This is beautiful." She said intertwining her right hand to his left hand that's on her waist. "So beautiful." She's amazed at how beautiful the place is.

The tanned man kept on sniffing and kissing her neck. "You are gorgeous baby. So gorgeous, I love you so much." He whispered.

She sighed as she felt goosebumps all over her body because of her husband. She then look to her side facing him then put her left hand on his head pulling him for a kiss. "I love you too Seobang. I love you, I love you, I love you." She said as she peck him again and again.

Their sweet moment got disturbed by a loud ringing sound from Jessica's phone.

"Seobang please get my phone." Jessica told her husband with her cute aegyo voice.

Yuri kissed her neck one last time before he stood up to get her phone. "Baby, it's Pany-ah." He said then hand his wife the phone.

The blonde woman take the phone and answered the call as he motioned her husband to go back to his position.

"Hello Tiff?" She answered. Yuri put his ears on the back of the phone and hugged his wife.

"Jessi! I'm sorry if I disturbed you.. it's just that, Daehan keeps on looking for you, he's crying." The Brunette said on the other line.

Yuri take the phone and put it on speaker to hear her clearly. He look at the time, it's already half past ten in the evening. The kids should be sleeping by now.

"He can't sleep?" Yuri asked worriedly that made his wife almost laughed, her husband is asking the obvious.

"Obviously Yuri!" Jessica imagined Tiffany rolling her eyes at Yuri's question.

Yuri saw his wife stifling her laughter and smack her thigh in return. "Stop laughing at me. I'm just worried." He said as Jessica nodded.

"Hey you two! I'm in the Nursery, the other kids are sleeping, I put Daehan in our room with Tae to avoid waking up the other kids." Tiffany said.

"What about Krystal? Daehan can sleep if Krystal is there. I think it's best to let her sleep in the nursery with the other kids." Yuri said.