Chapter 66: Home Finally!

Hello!

Have a nice day!
Please enjoy the chapter!!

Chapter 66:

The two families are in the airplane on their way back in LA. Jessica was sleeping, she's so tired last night, Yuri smiled seeing her wearing shades to cover her eyes. He still can't gasp where his wife take all her energy last night.

The kids were hyper today, they kept playing and laughing by themselves and Yuri just let them even though it's a little loud.

Tiffany was giggling on her seat, watching her cousin so drained and tired while Taeyeon kept on shaking his head with because of his childish wife.

"Stop that Mushroom.. you're making noises all over." Taeyeon told his wife.

"It's just so fun to see Jessi!" She laughed.

Taeyeon just ignored her to stop her from laughing, after a few minutes they arrived, Yuri wake his wife up and carried the three boys with his carrier then put Krystal on the stroller for them to walk out more faster.

Jessica was still not talking and just holding her husband's hand while walking.

"Jessi! How many rounds did you two went?" Tiffany whispered beside her.

Jessica rolled her eyes, dirty talking is becoming their hobby. "You wanna know?" She asked raising her eyebrows. The brunette nodded furiously. "Later when we get home, i will tell you every single detail of what we did." She said then smirked.

Of course she won't tell her, it's a private thing between her and her husband, she will just tease her since Tiffany is nosy.

Tiffany almost squealed in happiness, she went back to her husband and hugged Taeyeon's arms. "Jessi will tell me a secret!" She proudly told her husband.

Taeyeon just shake his head as he got a hint of what the 'secret' is all about. "Don't copy your Mommy alright?" He whispered to his daughter.

They arrived in their house before lunch time, The Kim family went to their home to rest while the Kwon's are inside the kids' room.

"Don't crash your Mommy!" Yuri said as he take the kids off Jessica who is lying on the bed next to the sleeping Krystal.

The blonde woman wanted to sleep and rest with Yuri but her husband is taking care of the kids so she decided to just stay with him inside their kids' room.

"Mama!" Daehan screamed at the top of his lungs that made the couple surprised.

"Our commander is getting angry." Yuri chuckled and let him go, the little kid quickly went to his mother and lay his head on her chest. Jessica hugged him and put the little boy on her top.

"He's so adorable Sica!" Yuri smiled, Manse then stepped on his lap and bend his knees then straightened them up. Yuri hold him by the waist and let him dance with the music.

"Dada." He chuckled and put his hands on his mouth.

"You are so cute." Yuri said and kissed his cheek. "My Kiefer Manse, Daddy gave you the name, do you like it? Huh?" He asked cheerfully that made the little kid giggle.