Chapter 46: Their Honeymoon for real part 2 (M)

Hello!!!

Warning Again: Smut Scenes!!

Chapter 46:

Yuri was sitting on the bed, he was already fully clothed. Jessica was still sleeping on his side. He will video call the kids as what he promised.

He called Hyoyeon, after a few rings he answered, Hyoyeon's face was shown on the screen.

"Yul!!!" He greeted. "You look wasted dude, what happened?" He asked laughing. He knew what he wanna tell him. "Where's Jess?" He asked.

"Sleeping." He simply answered.

"Ahh! You tire her Dude. Tsk. You're so byun!" He shouted playfully.

"It's the other way around Hyo." He giggled. "Anyway, where are the kids?" He asked.

"They are in the playroom. Taeng just arrived from a walk with Irene." He informed.

"Oh! It's still early, Taeng's already there?" He asked surprised.

"Taeng didn't go to work today."

"Oh why? Where's Krystal?" He asked.

"Funny story. And you will definitely relate." He laughed. "You'll know it when you go back. I'll just show you your kids. Wait. Anyway, Krystal's with Seohyun and Yoong watching movie with you know who." Hyoyeon walked to the playroom. "Babies, Daddy Yul is on the phone!!" He announced.

The kids crane their necks as they heard his name. Daehan crawled to Hyoyeon and stood up with the help of his Uncle Hyo's legs.

"Oh God this is so cute Yul. Your eldest is standing look." Hyoyeon excitedly said turning the camera to the kids.

Yuri got excited seeing their kids. He waved his hand. "Hi Dyanie!! Daddy misses you a lot!!" Daehan stared at his dad on the camera, probably wondering how did his dad fit in a small rectangular gadget. "I love you Dyanie!!" He blow a kiss to him. That's when Daehan chuckled and flapped his hands and went back on playing.

Hyoyeon turned the camera to the two other boys who's busy playing.

"Kookie!! Manse!! Daddy's here little Yuls!!" He greeted. Minguk quickly turn to the voice.

"Dada!." He said confusedly. "Dada!" Hyoyeon and Nicole were so happy, the boys are slowly learning how to speak.

"Hi Kookie. My little music lover!! Do you miss Daddy and Mommy?" He asked. "Chuchu Kookie." He said. The babies knew what's chuchu since Krystal taught them this.

Minguk leaned on the phone and kiss Hyoyeon's phone with his drool.

"Yah! Yuri don't ask for a kiss!" Hyoyeon shouted as he wipe the screen. "The phone's dirty."

Yuri just laugh at his friend. He turned to Manse. "Hey my little trouble maker." He greeted.

"Mama!" The little kid called.

"Oh you want Mommy?" He asked. He look at Jessica who's still sleeping, contemplating if it's okay to show Jessica since she's naked under the covers. "I'll show you Mommy's face." He said and put the phone on His wife.

He heard Manse chuckled. "Mama! Mama!" He called then. He then heard a loud cry.

Minguk is crying. "Mama!" He cried. He must be missing Jessica, Seeing his brother cry Manse followed suit and cried too.

Yuri suddenly stood up and walked out of the room. Jessica might hear them and cry too. Jessica's a little sensitive when it comes to their kids. She easily cry and might want to go back tonight.