Chapter 83: Yulsic Family is Life!

Hello!!

I'm adding some sub chapters for some special scenes. That's a bonus for you guys!!

Love this chapter juseyo!!!

Chapter 83:

Taeny's Home:

Baby Jisoo and Hayeon are on Irene's bed with their Parents, Taeyeon always put them there for his First born to get used to having her sisters around. Tiffany is feeding Hayeon while Taeyeon plays with Jisoo.

Irene was sitting on her father's lap and was just staring at the two babies alternately. She would watch how their mouths open as if they wanted to talk to her.

Taeyeon take Jisoo in his arms and showed her to Irene, and as expected the little girl cried and hug her father tightly, she's trying to shoo her sister from his father by throwing her toy in her hand to the baby.

"Hyunnie, that's not good." Taeyeon told Irene. "You should be protecting your sisters and not hurting them."

Irene look at her father then look at Tiffany as if asking for help, seeing her mother won't help her she started to whimper, her mouth shake then she let out a loud cry.

"Waaahhhh!!" Her cry made the other two babies cry as well. She felt like they don't love her anymore.

"Taetae!! You shouldn't talk to her that way." Tiffany scolded her husband.

Yuri and Jessica then came in with the boys and ran to Irene. "Yah! Your door is unlock!" Jessica said as she put the boys on the bed.

She knows the three boys will have their staring sessions to the two babies again.

"Oh what happened to my cheeky little princess?" Yuri asked.

The little girl saw her Papa Yuri and raised her arms for him, she knows her Papa Yuri will always back her up. The tanned man bring Irene out.

"What happened?" Jessica asked and take the rubbing alcohol from the table.

"As usual." Tiffany sighed and put Hayeon on the bed.

The three boys automatically showed their hands as if asking for food to their mother and Jessica poured some of the rubbing alcohol on their hands.

They rubbed their hands as what their Mother taught them and giggled excitedly.

This is their exercise everyday, the boys know that they can't touch the babies if they don't put alcohol first. It was their pretty mother who trained them well.

The boys instantly smiled seeing the full view of their baby cousins.

"They love the two babies so much." Tiffany said and pat their heads. Taeyeon hopped off the bed and followed Yuri and his child.

The boys hold the babies hands, feet, arms or whatever they want to hold, Jessica smiled seeing Daehan carefully pat Jisoo's tummy.

This little boy is very sweet and thoughtful. "You will be a very protective older brother to your sisters." She thought.

"I think they would be the perfect big brothers to their future sisters." Tiffany told her cousin.