Chapter 42: Triplet's Birthday + SuStal Moment!

Chapter 42:

Jessica went out of the Nursery, She went down to the kitchen, she didn't eat that much earlier since she was busy attending her children's needs. She took out some leftover foods in the fridge and heat it in the oven.

A sudden hugged on her waist broke her trance. "Aren't you sleepy?" Yuri asked as he kissed her cheek.

She hold his hand on her waist. "I'm hungry. Why are you still awake? You're tired, you should rest." She said.

"I can't sleep if you're not there." He whispered. Jessica untangled his arms as the reheating is done. She sat on the table on the kitchen and started eating.

Yuri made a fresh lemon Juice for the both of them then sat next to her. "The kids are turning one in a week." Jessica scoop some food and feed him.

"Yeah, i already know the theme on their birthday. They love Dinosaurs. I think it will be a good theme." She said.

"Dinosaurs?" He asked Jess nodded as she eat. "The other kids might get scared." He said drinking his juice.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked as she chew on her food.

"Superheroes. Daehan could be Superman, Minguk is Batman while Manse is Flash. They will definitely look cute." He smiled at the thought. "Krystal will look cute as Batgirl, Irene is Super-girl and Sulli as wonderwoman. That's cute." He giggled.

Jessica nodded, his idea is really good. "Alright of course we have to dressed up as Superheroes too." She said as she finished the food.

"I want us to dressed up as Mr & Mrs Smith. You will definitely look hot in it." His eyes twinkle in excitement.

"But they're not superheroes."

"But it will be good to see you looking so hot baby." His smile turned into a big one.

"Alright." She stood up and wash the plates. The both of them went up their room holding hands.

Jessica went straight to the bathroom to clean up, while Yuri waited for her. She went back and laid on the bed, Yuri spread his arms to hug her.

Yuri keeps on sniffing her neck. "I love you." He whispered as his hands roam inside her nighties cupping her breast.

"Hmm. I love you too." Jessica turned around and kissed him. "You still have a lot of energy huh." She said as Yuri hovered over her squeezing her full breasts.

"I will always have energy for some exercise baby." He bit his lip as He take her nighties off, he almost drool at the sight. "Oohh. I love your breast my love." He said and engulf her boobs.

"Aahh. I love your mouth my handsome Kwon." She closed her eyes at the sensation and massaged his head.

Jessica sighed this night will be a long night.

---

Jessica was feeding the babies with some mashed banana. Yuri sat next to her and kissed her shoulder.

"I can't believe our babies grew up that fast." He whispered. Jessica smiled and looked at the kids. It's not just the babies, the two of them grew even more matured and that made her even more happier.