Chapter 90: Happiness for All!!

Hello!!

Please enjoy this sub chapter!!

Chapter 90:

Jessica was inside her office, she just finish having a meeting with the company's executives and now preparing to go home.

It's been months since she joined the show and so far it was doing great, her staffs got to know her more and her family are so proud of her because of another mile stone.

"Ms. Jung, did you read all the comments about your episodes? You are getting popular this past few months." IU said looking at her phone.

She smiled and shake her head. She wasn't reading anything about her in the Internet, she don't feel comfortable, only the Producer told them the outcome from the very first episode of her, Krystal and the Kim family.

After the first episode, Nicole called telling her that their popularity went up like a rocket. Krystal and the kids got lots of endorsements deals, Yuri got movie offers and Tiffany was contacted by her former agency asking her to go back, as for Jessica she was offered to do modeling but she turned it down. Taeyeon also got a surprising offer of a movie that he flatly rejected.

"Are you leaving now Miss Jung?" IU asked.

"Yes, I need to pick up Tiffany in K2." She said.

Tiffany is now the acting CEO of K2 Corporation, Taeyeon and Yuri went to Korea with the four kids a week ago, for the filming of an episode of ROS with the other families. So she's now helping her cousin in taking care of the twins.

She sighed as she thought of her family again. They were supposed to come with them for the kids' first trip to their Fathers' hometown but she can't because of the Company.

"I miss my kids and Yuri." She said shaking her head, trying to shake her mind off them.

"It's normal Miss Jung, but don't worry they will go home in a few days." IU cheered her up.

"I know.." She said then stood up but out balance as she felt dizzy.

Lucky that IU was just beside her and catch her. "Are you okay Miss Jung?" She asked and made her sit again. "I'll just call a doctor." She take the phone and dialed their company doctor.

"No.. i'm okay.. i think i was just tired." She said then stood up to go home.

"But.. I can't let you drive Miss Jung." IU followed her. "Let me drive for you." She offered.

Jessica smiled and look at her, IU is so caring and thoughtful to her, all of her staffs are and she's grateful to them.

"Thank you IU." She said and the younger girl nodded.

IU drive her to K2 Building where Tiffany is already waiting for her in Shinkshin Restaurant.

The Choi Family moved a month ago and their restaurants are operating for a couple of weeks now.

She told IU to join them for dinner and the both of them went in. Sunny and Tiffany greeted them with the three kids.

"IU drive me here." She said and sat across them.

"You should get a driver Jess, IU is your Secretary and not your all around helper." Sunny said then laugh.

"Yah! Don't laugh like that! There's a lot of people here." Tiffany hit her friend's arm lightly.