Chapter 64: Last Day in San Francisco

Hello!!!

Another Update!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 64:

"What do you think of this Tiff?" Jessica asked showing her pregnant cousin a white lingerie.

"Nah!!! Pick something that would make him drool by just looking at it. Red, Black or whatever." Tiffany said while drinking juice her cousin bought her.

She was holding paper bags of what they shopped for their husbands and the kids.

Jessica pouted, she don't know if Yuri will fall for it. She's really worried about not sleeping in Yuri's arms tonight.

"Jessi.." Tiffany called sitting on the chair on the corner, just near her cousin.

"Yes."

"I think you should do your 'performance' away from the kids." She said looking at her cousin's reaction.

Jessica creased her eyebrows. "Of course Tiff. I'm not crazy to show our kids those kinds of things." She said as a matter of factly.

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Are you dense? What I mean is go out of the Mansion and find somewhere else you can strip and have sex!!" Tiffany said in a louder tone that made the other shoppers look at them.

"Loudmouth will forever be loud." Jessica said and just continued finding the right outfit.

After grueling two hours in the shop the two decided to go back home with nothing. The blonde couldn't find the right one to wear.

"You know what? You just wasted my time!" Tiffany complained putting her seatbelt on.

Jessica turned to her and glared. "I will sew that mouth of yours Tiff." She said. "I will just talk to my husband the whole night." She sighed.

Tiffany clapped her hands as she think of something. "Oh right! Do you remember Papa Jung's Mansion? You can do it there! If Yuri still won't forgive you tonight, you still have until tomorrow night to do it before we go home the next day."

"I can't.. but if Yuri still won't forgive me tonight. I guess i will buy or rent the house near the beach. I saw it yesterday and it's beautiful there. Yuri and I could have our honeymoon again." She said.

"Just rent the whole place. Buying it is just a waste of money. You won't even use it frequently."

"Oh well, i can give the whole place to Hyo and Nicole as a wedding gift..." She opened her eyes in shock as she drop the secret to her cousin.

"What? Wedding gift? Are they going to get married soon?" The Brunette asked.

"S-someday. I will give it to them someday." She said nervously.

Tiffany shrugged. "Oh yeah. Give it to them after you two bless the whole place." Jessica sighed in relief as her cousin didn't asked anymore. "You should talk to the owner now. Yuri won't give in tonight."

"How do you say so? My Seobang can't resist me." She said proudly.

"Believe me Jessi. He will not give in tonight. I can bet all of my money. Guys sometimes wanted to be cooed too." She said as if she's an expert.