Chapter 2 (Jacks perspective)

My eyes were hard to open but I managed. I woke up to see my bestfriend on the floor next to my bed.
"Good morning Finn" I said with a smile looking down at him.
"Morning Jack" he said as he turned and faced me. Finn stood up and went to the window.
"Looks like you are getting new neighbors" I stood up quickly and ran to where Finn was standing. We peered out the window as a girl got out of the van.
"Wow" I said out loud not meaning too.
"Jack has a crush" Finn stood up and yelled.
"No I don't Finn" I tried to sound convincing but Finn could see right through my lie.
"Don't lie to me Jack, you like her" he was right I liked a girl I have never met before. The only other person I ever liked was this girl ellie but only because I knew her but she left town and lives in California so I've never liked anyone else until this moment and it was the girl across the street with medium length blonde hair. She had a style I've seen in movies. She had camo pants and a black crop top kind of like the one Finns crush Millie has. I didn't notice that I was daydreaming until Finn started talking.
"Well if your done daydreaming we can go introduce ourselves" Finn said as he sat on the edge of my bed looking up at me.
"Sure I guess" I was very nervous but followed my bestfriend down the stairs and almost out the door but my mom stopped us.
"Now where are you two boys going" she asked
"Across the street to meet the new neighbor" Finn said
"Alright boys" my mom says with a smile and went back into the kitchen. I still couldn't believe Finn convinced me to meet her I was shaking and more nervous than ever because she right infront of me.