Chapter 12 (Elizabeths perspective)

It was the 19th the dance was the Friday coming up I was excited but I didn't expect or I forgot the roses were coming. I was sitting in math class with Finn. When some guy came in and Calle out names.
   "Katy" she raised her hand.
   "Millie" Finn smiled.
  "Did you ask her" I whispered.
  "Yes I did" he looked at me and with the biggest smile on his face. Millie looked over at us. She nodded and mouthed "yes" to Finn. He looked like his heart was about to stop. I held out my hand and he clutched it tight.
   "She said yes" he said sounding out of breath.
   "I know buddy" I smiled as the guy said the last name.
   "And Elizabeth" I raised my hand the one Finn wasn't clutching for his life. He handed me my rose and I read the tag. It said To Elizabeth: I can't wait to dance with you my love it will be the best night of our lives I promise. Finn looked at me.
   "Awwww" he said sounding like he caught his breath but he was still clutching my hand.
   "I know he's sweet" I smiled.
   "He cares about you a lot" he let go of my hand. I looked down at it, it was bright red.
    "Finn" I said keeping my voice down so we don't get in trouble.
   "What" he said looking down.
  "OMG I'm so sorry!" He said he gave me a one armed hug.
   "I didn't think I was holding it that hard" he smiled.
  "I think it lost its circulation" I laughed quietly as the bell rang. We walked out of the class room Millie came beside us.
   "Finn you looked like you died." She said in her sweet innocent British accent.
   "He did" I said holding up my hand.
   "Did he do that" she said grabbing my hand to inspect it.
  "Yes he clutched with a all his might" she laughed as Finns cheeks started to turn red.
  "Your a good friend" she said to me.
  "Well I'll see you guys at lunch" she left to go to her locker.
   "Thanks" Finn said.
   "Your so very welcome" I smiled as someone grabbed my hand.
   "Hi beautiful" jack said.
   "She said yes" Finn yelled at us before I could speak.
  "That's great buddy" Jack said. I held up my hand.
  "Finn did that he looked like he died." I laughed.
  "He clutched your hand very tight" he smiled.
   "I didn't mean too" Finn said.
   "Well you have to put up with him now" Jack smiled.
   "Good luck" Jack joked.
   "Bye Jack" me and Finn said as Jack let go of my hand.
   "Goodbye my best friend and amazing girlfriend" he blew fake kisses as he walked away.
   "Well we should join the losers club for lunch." Finn said.
   "Why do we call ourselves that" I asked.
  "Because we all have self esteem problems" he laughed.
   "I'm joking um well because we're not the popular kids but we are pretty bad ass" Finn said.
   "Yes cause every bad ass kid does AV club" I smiled holding back a laugh.
   "Wow thanks you know your boy toy does it too"
  "I know but I can push his buttons too" I smiled and walked the rest of the way to lunch with Finn.