Chapter 35 (Jacks perspective)

Sorry but Lizzie's chapter will be next I promise but your gonna need some info on Ellie.
----------------------------------------------
     I later found out that Ellie liked me but she left so there was nothing I could do. I hoped she still didn't have feeling for me. As I turned around she was walking towards us. Lizzie had gone to the bathroom to gather herself so I was extremely fucked.
       "Hiya Jack" she said with pure excitement.
      "Hi" I said nervously.
     "I'm moving back into town" she said and Finn rolled his eyes. He hated her. I never really knew why because when ever he would tell me I would zone. Lizzie walked into the lunchroom looking better. Her eyes were less puffy and makeup wasn't everywhere again.
     "Um Ellie my girlfriend is sitting there" I said and her eyes grew.
     "Oh I'm sooo sorry" she said getting up. She looked at Lizzie when she sat. Ellie rolled her eyes and walked off. I think I had a good idea of why Finn hated her.
     "Who was that" she said in her normal voice.
     "Ellie" Finn said interrupting me.
     "Who's that" she asked.
    "Someone Jack used to like but she moved to California but now she's back" Finn retorted. Lizzie turned and looked at me.
     "I don't like her anymore. I like you I promise there is nothing to worry about." I said.
     "Ok" she said opening her bag of chips. That lunch was the longest lunch in my life. I didn't like Ellie anymore but it was weird that I felt nervous around her even though I was never before. I didn't like her though Lizzie was my girl and the one I love. It's crazy because we're 14 well I'm 14 and she 15 but only for a month longer. But I loved her and I was never going to change that even if Ellie came into the picture again. I loved Lizzie, her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her everything. And I didn't want to loose the only good thing in my life.