Chapter 22 (Jacks perspective)

Elizabeth looked so pretty with messy hair and seemed more talkative than she was last night but I liked it. Her and my mom seemed to be on good terms with each other. When we went back upstairs Lizzie buzzed so I assumed it was a text. When she opened her phone her smile turned into a frown which made me upset.
    "What's the matter" I asked as she looked at me with tears filling her eyes.
   "I thought I would never see him again but I have too." A tear rolled down her cheek as I went to comfort her with a hug.
   "Who baby" I asked.
   "My father" she said digging her head into my shoulder.
   "What do you mean" I said confused.
   "My mom texted me saying he is coming to town to visit and see me he also wants to meet you. That's why I'm worried" she said looking up at me.
   "Why be worried" I said trying to be comforting.   
    "Because he is he is a terrible terrible man" her head fell into my shoulder again. She began to cry. I held her I had to meet her father.
      The next day.......
  I looked out my window to see a man walking up to Lizzie's door step I assumed it was her father so I rushed over there as she sat outside for me.
   "Hi I missed you" she said running into my arms.
   "I missed you too" I hugged her back and took her hand.
   "Ready to go in" I said looking at her as she stared at the house.
   "No but I have too" she said looking down. I pulled her head up and faced me I smiled which made her smile as we began to walk to the house.