Chapter 41 (Lizzies perspective)

When we got in I did not have time to look around because Jack pulled me to the kitchen with him. He looked worried and was whispering with Gaten so I looked around. There were little things I heard in the conversation was Ellie's name then Gaten moved to look at something and back into the kitchen.
"Jack what's wrong" I asked him. He smiled.
"Nothing" he lied I could tell by his expression.
"You lying what's wrong" I asked wanting a answer.
"Ellie's here and I don't want her to ruin our night" he said as his smile faded.
"It's ok we can still have the best night" he smiled at me. His cute adorable smile.
"You sure" he asked.
"Positive" he seemed happy. He went to hang out with Finn so I was with max.
"Your in a dress. I'm proud of you" I said.
"Ya sadly" she said giving me a fake frown.
"You look great" she smiled.
"Ya thanks" she rolled her eyes. Max looked amazing in dresses she just wasn't that type of girl. I wish she was but she's not and would never change her. Sadie on the other hand loves dresses, makeup, high heels basically everything girly. I was in the middle I would wear dresses but I prefer pants and tee shirts. As I was thinking I saw Ellie she was trying to talk to Jack but he kept walking away. I know he loves me but I want him to be kind to everyone but she is different I have a hatred for her even though I hardly know her. Jack soon came over to me and took my hand. Upstairs we went.
    "Jack why are we going up here?" I asked him. He didn't respond until we got into the room we were going to stay in.
   "I don't know just Ellie would not leave me alone" he said.
  "Well you can be kind" I said but he gave me a dirty look.
   "No I can't Lizzie she told me like a few minutes ago that she wants me back and will do anything for me. ANYTHING" he raised his voice.
   "I'm sorry Jack" I said looking over to the side. 
    "Don't be sorry I'm just worried what she will do that's all" as he sat next to me there was banging on the door.
   "Open now. Jack i know your in there" the voice said. I assumed it was Finn because it sound like him. When Jack opened the door it was Finn. He came in and shut the door behind him locking it.
    "Ronnies looking for you Lizzie." He said. Shit shit shit shit. The only words running through my head.
    "Why" I asked.
   "Don't know but he's not leaving even though Gatens telling him to" Finn said.
   "Hey are you ok" Jack asked pointing to Finns lip. It was bleeding and I didn't notice it.
  "Ya I'm fine just someone brought booze and got drunk. They punched me but I'm good." He said trying to sound like a man and not a whimp.
   "Ok" Jack said rolling his eyes. I sat there quietly.
    "Lizzie" Jack grabbed my hand walking out the door behind Finn. I was nervous Ellie was here and she wants Jack. Not to say back BACK they were never a thing.
   "Jack" I said stopping on the top stair.
  "What" he asked as he faced me.
  "Were you and Ellie ever a thing because you said she wanted you back" I asked.
  "No we never dated but she told people we did. Nothing happened between me and her." He smiled and continued walking I followed behind him. This was probably going to go to shit.