Chapter 14 (Elizabeths perspective)

At school on Friday I was nervous for it to end. As much as I wanted to dance and have fun with Jack I was nervous. As I was walking in the halls someone I was assuming was Jack grabbed my waist. My assumption was correct.
"Hi" he smiled as always it made me feel great and different inside.
"Hi"
"Are you excited for tonight" he asked me grabbing my hand.
"Yes but I'm honestly kinda nervous" I said gripping his hand tighter.
"Why" he asked looking concerned.
"I don't know I think is because I've never been to a dance before so I'm nervous" i said.
"Well I'll make you less nervous" he said turning my head to face him.
"See your less tense" he was right I did losses up once I saw his face. It was magical how he dose stuff like that to make me feel happy.
    "Well I'll see you later on tonight" he let go of my hand and left. I had 2 more periods until I got to go home get ready and get Millie. Me and Millie were gonna meet our dates at the dance. Who were most likely going to go there together. After history and science were over I packed my bag and left school I walked home alone because I had no time to wait for Jack I told him that earlier. As I got home my mom was sitting on the steps waiting for me.
    "Are you ready to get ready" she asked standing up.
   "Ya sure" I stepped into the house and was hurried up stairs to get my hair done. After the hour of curling my hair I put on the dress and got into the car to get Millie. Once we got Millie we go to the school. The boys were already there. When we walked in I saw Jack and Finn at the table staring at the entrance. When we walked into the gym I saw Finn almost choke on a pizza of cookie an Jack spit his drink back into his cup.
    "You say that right" Millie asked pointing at the boys.
   "Yes unfortunately I did" I said and we both laughed making our way over to the boys.