Chapter 33 (Lizzies peespective)

He kept asking me what was wrong but I could not answer until I could pull myself together. It seemed impossible though.
"Lizzie" he whispered pulling my head up. I didn't want him to see me like this but he was stronger than me and I don't think he would let me keep my head down even if I was stronger.
I turned my head so we wouldn't make eye contact.
"Please tell me what's wrong" he said making me face him again. I stared at his worried eyes. Then I spoke.
"Ronnie" I let his name slip out of my mouth. As I did Jack looked mad not sad and worried mad pure anger.
    "What happened" he took my hands. It was so hard to tell him with out him getting upset with me or him. As much as I wanted jack to get mad at him I would deal with the consequences.
    "He locked me in the took shed with him and tried to make out with me." I stood there as Jack let go of me.
    "I didn't want him too I tried to get away but I couldn't. Jack don't get mad at me." I said starting to cry harder. Jack walked farther into the bathroom looking like he was about to cry. I didn't show him the bruises on my arm from him holding me. Or the huge mark on my face from him slapping me across the face when ever I moved.
     "I'm not mad at you" he said walking  over to me. I lifted my sleeve to show the hand prints. I was wearing my tee shirt when it happened. For not getting asked questions I put on my sweat shirt.
    "It's ok Lizzie" he said pulling me back into a hug. I didn't tell Jack the rest of it. Ronnie was just trying to get me. For reasons I don't know. Jack took it better than I expected. I knew the information or the thought of it hurt him but that's not my fault. I needed to have someone to hold me and if I wanted that I need to tell what happened. I hate Ronnie and I wish he never sat next to me, or punched Jack. I wished he never noticed me because if he didn't I would not be in this mess. Jack wouldn't be in this mess.