Chapter 46 (Jacks perspective)

10 minutes before.....
As I walked into the lobby I saw Ellie. I tried to avoid her but I was too late. She came up to me.
    "Hiya Jackie" she said.
   "I told you not to call me that" I said waiting to get my drinks. Ellie looked behind me and I turned to see Lizzie and Ellie took my head and kissed me. I pushed her off me immediately.
    "What the fuck" I said not trying to draw attention to us.
   "Wow your still a good kisser Jackie" she said with her evil smile. I turned around and Lizzie was gone. Tears formed in my eyes as I ran to find her.
    5 minutes later.....
As I walked out to the last place I was gonna check she was there like I though. Sitting by the pool.
    "Lizzie" I said in a depressed voice.  She said nothing but look up at me with her tear stained face.
   "Look you don't have to talk to me. I get it you saw Ellie kiss me. But I want you too know I pushed her away as soon as she did and you may not have seen it but it happened and I want you too know I love you" she looked at me.
    "I believe you" she whispered.
    "But we need time apart jack" she said standing up. My heart broke.
    "Lizzie we're not...." She cut me off.
   "It's over Jack." She began to cry again. I hated Ellie so much. This was the worst thing she could ever do.