Chapter 15 (Jacks perspective)

When Millie and Lizzie walked in I lost my mind. 
    "Finn" I said pushing him around to see the girls.
    "Omg" he said choking on the cookie he was shoving in his mouth. As they made their way over to us we departed from each other and went with our dates.
    "Omg you look gorgeous" I said trying to make eye contact but looking at the rest of her appearance.
   "Thank you and you look very handsome" I looked up at her a smile was plastered across her face.  
    "I though you could never get prettier because you were already so pretty but I was wrong"
   "Thank you babe" she said smiling. She ran her hand through my hair and smiled. We danced to the fast music playing. Until someone requested perfect by Ed sheeran. Everyone went in for a solo dance so we did too. I put my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck. We looked at each other for a good 5 minutes.
   "Wanna talk" She asked me.
  "Sure" I replied. We had a little conversation as perfect ended and they put on a slow dance song. The night was getting closer to ending. We danced to fast music until the last slow dance.
    "Jack" Lizzie said out of the blue.
   "Yes"
   "I have had fun tonight I never want this to end" she smiled and came closer to me. After the dance we walked home it was about 10:00 o'clock when we made it to our houses.
    "Bye Jack" she said walking away but I grabbed her hand so she couldn't go.
   "Wait" I said as she turned to me. I pulled her into a hug and as we moved away I kissed her on the lips. I truly did not know what I was doing but she went with it.
   "Jack" she said pulling away from the kiss.
   "What" I asked her.
   "You could of done this at the dance and not in the middle of the road" she said looking at me with her sarcastic look.
   "I'm sorry" I said to her.
   "I'm joking Jack it was perfect" she said and made me feel good like I did something right. She pulled me into a hug and kisses me on the cheek.
    "Bye Hawaiian" she said waving from her door step.
   "Bye Liz" is said walking to my door step. That was the best night in a long time.