Chapter 18 (Elizabeths perspective)

As I walked up to jacks front steps I felt as nervous as I did on the dance but I was hoping I would be liked . Maybe I won't but maybe I will and that's what I'm hopping for.
    "Well it looks like my grandparents are here" Jack said making me more nervous but he turned me to him like on Friday at school.
   "I know your nervous but there is really nothing to be afraid of. I promise my family is loving  kind and sweet"
   "Like you" I smiled.
   "Yes" he laughed and opened the door.
    "Jackie come here give me a hug" his grandma said waking over.
   "Well who is this" she smiled at me so I smiled back.
   "I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzie" I said to everyone in the room staring at me the nerves built up. Until Jack grabbed my hand.
    "She is my girlfriend the one I took to the dance. We were dating a little bit before the dance so I though you might want to meet her now" Jack said I smiled seeing the look we were getting.
    "Oh that's great honey. Come come" jacks mom said moving her hands for me to come over to her.
   "You are just so pretty" his grandma said playing with my hair.
    "Isn't she" jacks mom said as Jack stood watching.
    "You found a good one Jack" his dad said looking at me.
   "I did. She is not just pretty but funny and super kind." Jack said putting his arm around me so I could move away from his mom and grandma. I didn't need to be pulled away but I was. I looked at Jack and smiled I had never heard him talk about what he likes about me. The doorbell rang and Jack answered it. Of course it was Finn with the biggest smile.
   "Finnie" jacks grandma yelled.
   "Come give me a hug" Finn stepped in and hugged her.
   "Hi Finn" me and Jack said.
   "Hiya buddy" he said to Jack.
   "And hi Lizzie" he said to me.
   "Kitchen" jacks said pulling me and Finn in to it.
   "What are you doing here" Jack asked surprised.
   "I saw the car when I was riding by sooo I had to stop in and gaten wants me and you at the school asap" he said looking at us.
   "Why" Jack asked as I sat at the mini table in there.
   "Don't know. So let's go find out you have a bike out back that has room for 2 people so you and Lizzie can ride on it." Finn said walking out of the kitchen.
   "Bye" Finn said leaving.
  "Ya bye mom" Jack said.
   "Bye it was nice to meet you" I said following Jack.
   "Bye boys and bye Lizzie it was a pleasure to meet you" his mom said as Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house as I shut the door behind me. Off to the school we went.