Chapter 7 (Jacks perspective)

When we got upstairs I still couldn't comprehend that I was standing in my crushes room and that she still was holding my wrist. She finally let go and sat on the floor infront of her bed. She patted the ground next to her for me to sit. When I sat down we did all our homework that took about an hour or so.
    "Jack and Liz come eat" her mom yelled up the stairs.
    "She calls you Liz" I said.
    "Ya you can too but really only my mom and family friends call me it" she said. As she told me I stared in her bright blue eyes getting lost in the sight of them.
       "Ok Liz" I said and she smiled which made me smile and we went down stairs to eat. After dinner was over we talked in her room for a bit.
     "So why did you move here" I asked as I sat next to her on her bed.
    "My mom and dad got divorced so my mom wanted to start fresh and Max lived here so I wanted to hang out with her again" she said smiling through.
    "I'm so sorry about the divorce" I said
    "It's cool he's a douche so I could care less" she laughed after she said that.
    "I wanna tell you something Lizzie" I said. She looked at me and nodded.
    "I like you and it's a terrible time to tell you after telling me about your parents divorce but I wanna get it off my chest it's killing me and ya I know you have been here for a week and I've only talked to you 3 out of the 7 days but..." My words were cut if my hers.
      "I like you too Jack" she put her head on my shoulder.
     "Really?" I asked her.
    "Really" she said making me feel a little less nervous about confessing my love.
    "What now" she asked taking her head off my shoulder and facing me.
    "I don't know. I didn't expect to get this far." I said laughing.
   "Your a funny one Hawaiian" she said with the biggest grin on her face like she just won the lottery.
    "You look like you just won the lottery" I said.
   "I did" she said gesturing to me.
   "Really" I asked.
   "Yup Jack your my lottery" she said and got off the bed she went to her dresser and grabbed my phone.
     "What's your password" she asked.
    "71805" I said.
    "Is that your birthday" she asked.
   "Ya" I replied wanting to know what she was doing but before I asked any questions she answered all of them.
   "There now you have my number anytime you can't fall asleep just text me" she said smiling at me.
   "Alrighty" I said realizing how stupid I sound.
   "I think I gotta go I'll see you later" I said packing my stuff.
   "Ok Jack remember if u can't sleep I'm only a text away." She smiled and gave my a hug as I left her room she watched as I left her front door and she shut it behind me I'm still confused on if it was a date or not but I like to consider it to be one.