Chapter 48 (Lizzies perspective)

I was home alone for the next week so I could cry as loud as needed without question. I made a mistake.. Or did I.. I wasn't quite sure but I missed him sooo much. I didn't go to school and Finn kept texting me. The one that caught my attention said Ellie's name and I clicked it open sooo fast.
Finn❤️💯🐸: Ellie just tried to ask out Jack.
Me: what did he say?
Finn❤️💯🐸: No because he made you too break up. He screamed at her. Oh and Ronnies looking for you since everyone knows you and Jack aren't together anymore.
Me:fuck.
I felt sick I didn't want Ronnie to ask me out. I despised him.
      2 days later....
I missed Jack so much. I haven't gone to school since we got back from Aruba. I didn't want to face reality. I saw Jack walk home everyday. He looked sad depressed and he would stare at me house and sigh.
       1 day later....
I sat in my room wanting sleep. It was 2:00 am I sat with my head facing the ceiling and my eyes were looking up. It had been about 3 or so weeks since me and Jack broke up and I haven't talk to him in person. As my eyes shut a rock hit my window. I looked at it and saw jacks hair. I wanted to pretend to be asleep but he was currently hanging from my window so I opened it. As I did Jack climbed in. His face was tear stained and he looked like hell.
    "Lizzie" he said with the voice after crying.
    "What Jack" I said on the verge of tears.
   "I can't stop thinking about you" he said. He was upset that he lost me and I was upset I lost him. 
    "I can't either" I didn't want him to see me cry. I didn't want him to cry but he did. He hugged me. I hugged back I missed this I missed him. His voice his big brown eyes. His everything but he wasn't mine anymore because I was a stupid bitch and couldn't get over my self.
    "Lizzie" he said again pulling out of the hug.
    "Yes"
    "Can you please be mine again. I don't like Ellie I hate her. I wanted to be her friend but she did this and caused us to end." His frown turned into a small smile. I missed his smile so much.
    "Jack I want to but." He frowned again.
   "You know what I want to be happy fuck it. Yes Jack I will be yours" I said with  a huge smile.
    "Really" he said with the biggest smile.
   "Yes Jack" he smiled and pulled me in for a kiss. It was long and amazing. I missed this. I missed him.