Chapter 26 (Jacks perspective)

As Lizzie left the history room I grabbed her hand.
    "Did you miss me" I said.
   "Jack it's been 1 period. But to please you yes" she said.
   "You seem happier" I said
   "Well I can't be sad forever. It would upset to many people" she said as she opened her locker to grab her lunch box.
    "Where's you lunch" she asked me.
    "I'm buying" is said pulling out 20 dollars from my pocket.
    "Oh"
   "If you want something I can get it for you" I said.
    "Maybe" she said as we entered the lunch room. I went to get lunch and Lizzie sat with our friends. She looked happy she was laughing and smiling. When I came over to the table there was a kid in my seat.
    "See I told you my boyfriend was coming so please move" Lizzie said politely to the kid.
   "Ya Ronnie move" Finn said. Ronnie was the worst kid ever. He turned around to see me.
    "That's your boyfriend. Sweetie you can do better." He said to Lizzie. I moved by him and sat down.
    "If better is supposed to be you I'm good asshole" Lizzie said making Wyatt and jaeden chuckle.
    "Watch your mouth sweet stuff" he said starting to get in Lizzie's face. I went to open my mouth but I was cut off.
    "Get any closer and I'll rip your eyes out of your head" Lizzie said with a fake smile pushing him away. He walked off looking angry.
     "Wow Jack looks like your girlfriend has more sass than I thought" Wyatt said.
    "Oh shut up" Lizzie said.
    "That guys an ass" Finn said.
   "Ya" I butted in.
   "He bullied my and Jack" Finn said.
   "Well if does anything to anyone at this table including me I will kill him" Lizzie said with a smile as she ate her sandwich.
     "She's a keeper" Noah said smiling at me.
     "Yup" Finn added as the rest of our friends nodded.
    "Ya I know" I said eating the pizza that I bought. The rest of lunch was filled with small talk and laughter. It was nice Lizzie was the happiest I've seen her all day or even since her dad came to town.