Chapter 6 (Elizabeths perspective)

The brightness of my day was seeing Jack and him inviting me to walk with him. I think I might like him. The words rang through my head and put a smile on my face I was happy. I later saw max and Sadie and that also made my day but the best thing that happened to me was I had my first period with Jack. Through out the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about him until lunch when I saw him again.
"Hi Jack" I said with a smile. He looked at me and his frown turned into a smile.
"Hi Lizzie" he said with his sweet sweet voice.
"What's up you looked sad before you saw me" I asked
"That was the problem  I didn't see you" he said and brought joy to me.
      "Hey I have a question Jack" I said starting to get nervous.
      "Ya what is it" he said still having that smile in his face.
     "Wanna come over later and help me with my homework" I asked him even though I understood it I needed every excuse to hang out with Jack.
     "Sure I'll text my mom later we can walk home together" he said and all my nerves left and I was happier than ever.
     "Ok" was all I said but I was happier than ok. We sat with all his friends and I got to know all of his friends and they became mine they were nice and they knew max and Sadie so it made everything easier because I trusted max she was my besfriend. We grew up together in Portland before her family moved away for her dads job but we never lost touch. Me and Sadie were close but not as close as me and max.
      After school ended..........
    "Hey did u ask your mom" I asked Jack as we left the school parking lot.
    "Ya she's cool with it" he smiled and I smiled back.
    "What about your mom" he asked me .
     "Ya she will be glad I made a friend" I said looking forward even though I felt Jack staring at me.
     "Cool" he said sounding all manly and such and it made me laugh a bit but tried not to let him see me laugh. When we got to my house we walked in and my mom was at the door waiting for me.
     "How was your day honey" she asked sweetly.
     "It was great mom. Um mom this is my friend Jack he lives across the street." I said giving her a reassuring smile.
    "Hi Jack I'm Grace" my mom said
    "Hi" Jack said shyly as his cheeks turned red with neves. He looked extremely cute like that. I tried not to think to much of it even though I wanted to.
     "Well we're going upstairs to do homework" I said to my mom as I started walking up the stairs.
    "Ok but remember door open" she said sternly.
    "I know mom" I said waving Jack to follow me.
   "It was nice meeting you Mrs.Palmer" he said.
  "You can call my Grace sweetie"
  "I find it rather rude" Jack said
"Your very polite" I said looking at him before I grabbed his wrist and pulled him up stairs.