Chapter 32 (Jacks perspective)

The past few days were a blur all I thought was about school. They were sad thoughts but they were there. As I got out of bed I got ready and ate breakfast. I walked with Lizzie to school. The normal everyday stuff. As I walked into first period no one noticed me. Usually 1 or 2 people will wave or smile at me but not 1 person. I sat in my seat and listen to the teacher talk. When the bell rang I saw max in the hallway.
"Hey where's Lizzie" I asked her as she gave me a worried look.
"Last time a saw her she went to the bathroom, she looked upset." Max started to get me worked up in a worried type of way.
"Do you know why" I asked her. She frowned.
"No, but if you find her please tell her class was so fucking boring without her" Max smiled obviously trying to make me feel better but it hardly worked. My phone buzzed in my pocket during science.
"Can I use the bathroom" I asked the teacher while my hand was in the air.
"Go Jack" she said in a loud voice across the room to me. I got up and left. When I left the class room I checked my phone.
Lizzie❤️❤️
If your not in class right now I need to talk to you.

Me
Ok I'm heading towards the bathroom.

As I made my way to the bathroom an arm reached out of the girls bathroom pulling me in. It was Lizzie and she pulled me into a hug so fast.
"Hi" I smiled looking down to see wet marks in my shirt from where her eyes were.
"What's wrong" I asked as she held me tighter not saying a word.