Chapter 40 (Jacks perspective)

This is a time jump so Christmas happened and it's now time for Gatens party Lizzie stayed at jacks again.
----------------------------------------------
     In the morning I woke up with Lizzie's head on my chest and her fingers interlocked with mine. She looked so beautiful when she slept.
"Your so creepy" she said.
"How" I asked.
"Your watching me sleep" she said.
"I'm just admiring your beauty " I retorted.
"We should get ready for Gatens in an hour." She said.
"Shit it's 3" I said.
"Ya you slept for so long but it's ok" she said.
"You are warm" she said.
"Thanks baby" I said. She sat up laid next me we stared at each other for a few minutes until she got up.
     "What are you doing" I asked.
    "Getting ready. It's 4" she said.
   "Shit" I quickly got out of bed and ran to my closet. I pulled out a pair of khakis and a random tee shirt. Lizzie came back into my room and she looked stunning. She was wearing a skin tight dress that was black and looked like leather.
     "Millie said she was wearing a dress and told me, Sophia, Sadie and any other girls to wear one." She said looking down at her self.
     "You look amazing" I said with a little shock in my voice.
     "Thanks" she looked up with a smile. I kissed her on the head and went to the bathroom to get changed. When I came out it was like 4:45 so we got in my moms car. She drove to Gatens and when we showed up it was 4:58 so we were only 2 minutes early but there were people there so we went in. As soon as we walked in I saw Ellie with a group of her friends. Shit she wasn't invited. I grabbed Lizzie's hand and pulled her to find Gaten with me.
     "Gaten I thought you didn't invite Ellie" I said.
     "I didn't. Why?" He asked.
     "She's here" I said making Gaten move pass me to see.
     "Can't kick her out looking like a complete asshole. Sorry bud" he said moving back to the kitchen.