Chapter 24 (Jacks perspective)

As Lizzie's mom and dad were talking she was daydreaming tho king of stuff and it worried me I don't know why. Her parents kept talking and I took her out of the fade as I did her father spoke to us.
"Well in gonna be staying in Derry for a little while" he said and Lizzie's eyes grew wide.
"I thought you were going back to Arizona where you live" she said standing up.
"I'm staying in a hotel for a week or two to see you." He said trying to calm her.
"But you left because I was your mistake and that's the last thing you said to me so I'm never ever going to forget that" she left the room.
"Lizzie I was drunk" he said following her.
"That's not an excuse. I know mom and you were 16 but that does not mean you have to say I'm a mistake to my face I can figure it out in my own." Lizzie screamed in his face. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the kitchen that they walked into.
"You can't take her" her dad yelled at me.
"Yes he can Robert" Lizzie said.
   "If it saves me from beating your ass he can" she said.
   "Leave my house" Lizzie's mom said pointing to the door. As Robert left he said.
   "Your just like your mother an asshole who is not ready to get rid of old grudges" he flipped us off. Lizzie ran out of the house and flipped him off back as he drove off.
    "Get in the house Elizabeth" her mom called as she walked in.
   "Mom" Lizzie said as tears filled her eyes.
    "What" her mom said in a mad but caring tone.
    "Am I going to turn out like him. Because if I am I don't want to hurt Jack like he hurt you" she said.   
    "You are not like that asshole. And you will never hurt me your never going to hurt me." I said as I pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back.
"Yes listen to Jack he is correct" her mom walked away. She went upstairs and I followed her.
    "Jack I love you" she said.
    "I know baby I love you too" she fell on her bed. I laid next to her.
    "Jack" she said into her pillow.
    "Yes" I picked up her head.
   "If he comes back you will come over right" she said.
    "Yes I will" I smiled and she smiled I was happy to make her happy and I was happy she mad me happy.