Chapter 19 (Finns perspective)

I had planned a picnic for me and Millie but she had a great idea to make it a double date so I told jack that gaten needed us at school. Millie should be there soon so we should get there before her. I feel bad though because Lizzie was just meeting jacks parents but Millie can only do it today. When we got to school Millie was sitting on a blanket waiting.
"Where's gaten" Jack asked.
"Well ya see I lied we are going on a double date" I said and as soon as I said that Jack slapped me on the arm.
"Finn you could of said that" Jack said angrily.
"Owwwww" I said as Lizzie and Millie laughed as Lizzie sat next to Millie.
"Look I helped you" I said.
"Well she was meeting my parents" Jack said.
"Jack I can go back later it's Saturday" Lizzie said smiling showing that she wasn't mad at me unlike Jack.
"Fine" Jack said walking past me. I followed behind him and sat next to Millie. Lizzie moved to Jack and we had a fun time. Jack and Lizzie left early so they could be with his parents. I left my bike at school and I would get it tomorrow so I could walk home with Millie. We walked in a silence that was peaceful. As we were walking Millie grabbed my hand.
    "So are we a thing now" I asked trying to hold back excitement and nerves.
   "Do you wanna be" she asked. It took me a while to reply because I was thinking about her beautiful accent then I responded.
    "Yes I would love too" I said after 10 minutes of daydreaming.
     "Great" she let go of my hand and went to her door.
    "Bye Finn" she smiled and waved. I waved back and continued up the street to get to my house. I had a girlfriend I was excited. "I have to tell Jack" I said out loud to myself but I remembered that he was with Lizzie so I would call him later.