Chapter 11 (Jacks perspective)

On Monday me and Lizzie walked to school. We had a few classes before the speakers started talking for an announcement.
    "Good morning students I would like to announce that we will be having a dance for the 8th graders if you would like to ask someone come to the office and you will be able to write out a rose to someone. The roses will be sent out on the 19th so get your roses soon. This is held by the junior class. That is all thank you." I looked across the room to see Lizzie staring at me. I looked away and continued doing my work. During lunch I went to the office.
    "Hi" I said to the woman sitting at the desk.
    "Hi sweetie how can I help you" she asked.
   "I would like to make a rose out to Elizabeth Palmer" I said to the lady.
   "Alright honey" she wrote a rose slip out she made a copy for me to have and one to give to the delivery person. I took the slip from her hand and left the office just in time to have a little bit of my lunch with my friends.
    "Hey where were you" Lizzie whispered in my ear.
   "I was at the office"
    "Why baby" she asked with a slight smile on her face.
    "Getting you a rose" I told her.
   "You wanna go to it?" She asked me.
    "Ya do you" I asked with concern in my eyes.
   "Of course but I thought you might not want to" she smiled and grabbed my hand.
     "Ok" I smiled and finished my food. I was excited to go to the dance with her. I was excited to dance with her, hold her close. I wished it was sooner.