Chapter 56 (Lizzies perspective)

This is a time jump they are out of college now.

Jack and I have finally bought the house of our dreams. It's beautiful big and out of that shit hole Derry. Thank god. I definitely like Rhode Island better. The beach we live near is great the traffic sucks but that's ok.
"Hey Liz come here" Jack yelled from the living room. I quickly got up and went to the living room.
"Ya" when I walked in the candles were lit and roses were all over the floor.
"Lizzie would you make me the happiest man ever and marry me." He was on his knee. My cheeks heated up and I felt my eyes start to water.
"Yes of course Jack." He put the Diamond ring on my finger and he pulled me into a meaningful hug. I have waited for this day for my whole life and I never thought it would be with Jack but it is and I truly could not be happier. We watched a bunch of movies and ate the most food ever. He was my soulmate and I could not be happier. I will love you Jack for ever and ever.
--------------------------------------------------
This is it I'm sooooo sorry this ending is shit I really hated to end this so early but there is a lot and I have other writings I wanna focus on but I can probably expand so if your want plz let me know to write a sequel my DMs are open for requests and if you want any other story of mine to have a sequel. So thank you for making this big really the 900 and something likes are amazing and I literally thought this was actual trash but you guys seemed to love it so I hope you enjoyed this.
     -M❤️