Chapter 44 (jacks perspective)

As we got on to the plane I went on my phone to past the time. I opened my snapchat and watched the stories. As I came to Ellie's that I almost never watched it said in big bold words going to Aruba tomorrow. I stared at my phone for a good 5 minutes she posted it an hour ago. Lizzie was in her phone and didn't notice my shock.
Couple hours later......
When we landed in Aruba we got to our hotel. Me and Lizzie shared a room next to my parents. They trusted us and by us I mean Lizzie.
"This is such a nice room" Lizzie said as she looked around placing her stuff on one of the beds.
"Ya it is" I replied as she walked over to me. She gave me a hug and I hugged her back.
"Thanks for taking me here" she said. I was happy to take her but the thought of Ellie coming at the exact same time scared me. Maybe she was stalking me or Lizzie.
"Your welcome." I said trying to forget about the Ellie situation. I do not want to worry Lizzie so I'm going to keep that information to myself. The day went by fast and it was fun. We swam, watched some tv. But tomorrow is when Ellie is coming and all hell will break loose well I hope it won't but who knows.
----------------------------------------------
A/N sorry for the short chapter the next few will hopefully be longer but I don't know.
      -M❤️