Chapter 25 (Elizabeths perspective)

The next day was Monday and I had to go to school. When I got up I did my makeup. Even though I haven't done it in a year I decided to since I woke up early. I did it and got on my camo pants and put on my vans tee shirt. I found a pair of grey vans in my closet and put them on. After breakfast I left my house to see Jack leaving at the same time. He was of course wearing his khaki shorts and a some tee shirt. I walked up and grabbed his hand. When we got to school I had math first then English and history before lunch. When I walked into math I sat with Finn.
    "Hey" Finn said as I put my binders on my desk.
    "Hi" I said.
    "You look upset" he said.
   "No I'm fine" I smiled to reassure him that I was fine. Math was boring but talking with Finn when the teacher wasn't looking was fun. He would talk about Millie or Jack doing something stupid was funny. After math it was English and u saw Jack.
     "Hi beautiful" Jack said sitting next to me.
     "Hi" I said.
    "Your still upset about your dad aren't you" he said quietly.
    "Yes" I said.
    "It's ok it's over" he said knowing that it wasn't over. 
    "I feel bad about freaking out at him and you seeing it. It just proves I'm gonna be like him." I said.
    "Don't he was an asshole and your nothing like him" he smiled.
    "I love you" I said writing my name on the paper my teacher gave us at the begging of class.
    "I love you too" he said doing the same thing. After English was over I went to history.
     "Hey blondie" max said sitting next to me.
     "Hi max" I said.
    "You look upset" she said.
    "My dad came to town yesterday" I said.
     "Oh not that dick" she said.
    "Yup" I said looking at the bored.
    "Well" she said.
    "I flipped out and Jack was there"
     "Oh no" max said looking in my eyes.
    "I flipped out like he does" I said.
    "Elizabeth Palmer you are nothing like him" she said.
    "I know for a fact Jack and your mom said that too" she added.
    "They did but I don't know" I said.
   "Lizzie stop" she said and the bell rang. I looked out the door and Jack was there. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Max pretend to gag her self then hit my arm as she laughed. I don't know why she is my bestfriend.